Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Storyline of God's War Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Storyline of God's War I_vote_lcapStoryline of God's War I_voting_barStoryline of God's War I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Storyline of God's War I_vote_lcapStoryline of God's War I_voting_barStoryline of God's War I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Storyline of God's War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Storyline of God's War Empty
PostSubject: Storyline of God's War   Storyline of God's War Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:54 pm

God's War

From ancient times, people have always wondered who was behind the forces of nature, from their creation to their still existence today, and people gave themselves an answer by proclaiming Gods and Goddesses. This went on as the general truth from the old times, and still remains as a fact to the people of the world.

But, unknown to them was that when people die, they actually meet their total ruler, dubbed as Fate. Fate is the one who oversees everything, and he actually decides where people end up, how their lives come by, and everything about them. These people, are then met by Fate through a bright white light. It is then explained to them by Fate's servants about how Fate rules his people, and then a question is raised to those who meets him, "Do you believe in Fate?". They are given time to think, and after that, are required to answer. The answer though, must be absolute. If they answer no, they will turn into Angels, given the right to try and prove Fate is wrong.

Those who absolutely believe in Fate, become Demons. But people who knows about this event ask, why does Fate create Demons for his followers, and Angels for those who rebel against him. The answer is unknown to this day.

At present, the Angel's have established their community and even created a group called "Angel's Opposition". They are the supreme commander and superiors of the Angel Race. Whilst, the demons themselves act accordingly to their own will, but are directly seen over and commanded by Fate himself. The Angels resided in Valhalla, the land of paradise, while the Demons stayed in Odin, the exact manifestation of Hell.

The humans were stuck in the middle of the battle of these supreme races, but they were oblivious to it. Some humans, actually possess power that enters the dimension of those the Angels and Demons could conjure, called "Spiritual Prime". These humans though, did not get their powers out of nowhere. When they died and sent to meet Fate, they did not present their answer, and thus was reborn to live as a Human to reevaluate himself and his beliefs. But, traveling through the void of the realms enhanced their spiritual senses so that they received powers that were unique to them.

There are so many questions, yet most still remain to be asked to this day. Who is Fate? What is he after? All these will be answered as you behold and partake in this epic story, God's War now unfolds.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com

Storyline of God's War
Page 1 of 1