An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Fri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Top posters
Kohaku

Rikuto

Zilo

Icarus

Zero Kaji

Uriel

Sei Sakuraoka

Eccaia

chi

♥Kami♥

Share | 

Crisis in tokyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazu

PostSubject: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Kazu sat in the devils nest of Odin, the voices raging in his head, he opend his eyes slowly and let out a slow breath. "So many choices...what should I do...that's it, i'll do that", he was conversing with the voices that roared in his head, he slowly stood up and walked through the gate that led to the human world. He appeared in an allyway, in tokyo he smirked as he jumped on top of a building with a single leap, he looked down on the humans with pity, "prepare to meet fate", he then drew his sword and put his hand on the edge of it, "Show yourself, Itazura," he said as he pushed his hand down the blade. As he did, the blade dissapeared, soon, even the hilt was dissapearing and eventually, nothing was left, Kazu then held out his hand and a solid sphere surrounded by energy appeared in his hand.

"Victim number one", mutterd Kazu as a city bus pulled up on the corner next to him, Kazu laughed insanely as herupted flames from underneath the bus, making it seem as if it had been destroyed from the inside. He then turned to the street filled with people and erupted the gas line beneath them, making a huge crater in the ground and incinerating anyone near it," time for the final act...", Kazu then shot a fireball at a helicopter, making it crash down into a building, he then broke out into an insane laughter then, reverted his weapon,"this city will burn...as I did".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Zero watched as the people around him burned. He was enjoying a lunch with his friends when everything turned to hell. A part of a tall building fell ontop of the fast food joint they were in. He managed to get them out, but everyone else burned. He was covered in soot, black patches in his hair. He looked around, seeing what happened. He looked up and saw the demon. He growled. "Style change, Trickster!" Zero said. He saw another building blow up. This was his chance. He jumped on the side of the building, running on its side. He jumped off of it, jumping off of falling rubble, heading towards the demon. He called upon Yamato in it's true form. It's Katana form. He heard it would be best if he used it in tandem, in sheathed and unsheathed form. He rushed towards the demon, slashing quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Kazu watched as the human had quickly approached him, "I will not accept you as an opponet, leave before you are killed", he then jumped onto the streets and walked into a restaurant. He unsheathed his sword and approached the citizens, laughing insanely as he did, he slashed them apart, cutting them to bits, decapitating them, he then began to throw their dead bodies all over the room, the people outside of the restaurant that had witnessed this, screamed in terror, running into the streets, causing more terror, some getting hit by cars and increasing the death count. Kazu then turned and looked at the human, he knew he wouldn't get away that easily so he sheathed his sword and ran into the street, he jumped ontop of one of the cars that had gotten out of the wreckage and was quickly driving away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 pm

"You aren't gonna get away from me that easily!" Zero said. He jumped off of a piece of rubble that was in the air, propelling himself towards the demon. "Style change: Quicksilver!" Zero said, as time slowed down around him. He moved at a normal pace, not fast like in Trickster Style. He was catching up with the car when time returned to normal. He jumped on a nearby car and raced with him, ready to strike him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Kazu smirked as he saw the human ontop of the car just behind him, he unsheathed his sword and stabbed his sword through the roof of the car he was on, hitting the driver, the car instantly swerved out of control and rammed straight into the other car. For a few seconds, both cars were stalled, he glared at the human and simply stated, "Do you believe in fate?", the car he was on then swerved off towards a building, Kazu jumped off the car just in time, and landed ontop of the roof of a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

"Nope." Zero said, using his darkslayer style to transport to a building top opposite of the demon. He went into swordmaster style after that. "I belive we forge our own way, using our own two hands." Zero said. "And that no being, immortal or all knowing or not, chooses it for us." Zero said, determination in his voice. He had his hand tightly around Yamato, ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 pm

"Well then...you are a fool", Kazu said as he unsheathed his sword and walked towards the edge of the building. "I have a feeling more will arrive soon enough so I won't keep this at a simple sword fight, i'll end it nice...and quick", chuckled Kazu. He turned to face the human then looked up towards the sky, "Slash through the enemies bones and turn their blood to dust", two massive black wings then broke out of kazu's shirt, feather's falling off of it and slowly drifting towards Zero, there was also two slight blur's high above kazu's head, "Before you die...I would like know your name".

OOC: the blurs are vectors, currently there are two, if you do not know what they are, obviously you han't read my character sheet which I would reccomend before fighting me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 10:05 pm

"My name is Zero Kaji." Zero said. He took Yamato, sheathe and all and held it out infront of him. "And this is my sword, Yamato. The sword that was used by the half-demon Virgil." Zero said, a slight smile on his face."I don't plan on dying here, but you will." Zero said, getting into his sword stance, waiting for the demon to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Kazu ignored what Zero had said and began to attack, the vectors quickly moved toward Zero, the vectors moved fast enough that they produced enough wind to blow the feathers that were now floating in a circle around Zero to get just a few inches away from him. Once the vectors reached him they both sent powerful punches, strong enough to break through a cement wall, one to face and one to the chest, both meant to impact simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Zero smirked. He looked at him with his sapphire eyes. "Style Change...Darkslayer!" Zero said as he dissapeared in a flash of blue. He just went a couple feet upwards, dodging the attacks completely. "Style Change: Swordmaster!" Zero said, unsheathing Yamato. He saw the light bend around the vectors. Using his superhuman balance and speed, he ran along the vectors, heading towards the demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Kazu saw Zero coming up from behind him, he jumped back, causing the vector to come out from under Zero's feet, Kazu then jumped right infront of Zero, unsheathing his sword at the last second, he sent a slash headed for Zero's torso. Meanwhile the vectors move towards Zero at blinding speeds in an attempt to entangle him, one was headed for his torso, and one for his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Zero did a flip in mid-air, as to regain his center of gravity. He saw the demon coming towards him, and he blocked his sword attack, pushing him off. He saw the Vectors coming and spun, slicing one and kicking the other one. He had another foot go at the demon's head, while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Kazu jumped back once more, the vector that had been slashed was spinning wildly, but healed itself quickly, the number of vectors shot up to 6, and the entire rooftops was almost covered in feathers. A few landed at Zero's feet, Kazu flew up and sent 4 vectors at Zero in an attempt to grab him and the other two were sent to strangle him, a very simple attack in Kazu's mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 22, 2010 11:06 pm

"You're too slow." Zero said to him. "Style Change: Quicksilver!" Zero said, slowing down time once more. He moved at normal speeds, but everything around him was slowed. He landed on the ground gently. He looked around, seeing what was on the ground. He saw a stop sign. He picked it up easily, holding it like a javelin. Time was almost up. He threw the stop sign javelin as time resumed back at normal speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Tue May 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Kazu's eye's widend as the human had suddenly thrown a sharp-edged stop sign at him. Kazu simply flapped his wings once, appearing only several feet away from him, he then reverted his wings and unleashed his sword's true form. Kazu slammed the sphere into the ground, this would eventually cause a large column of fire to rise from underneath Zero's feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Tue May 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Zero felt it in his bones, when his sword dissapeared, he knew that the demon had something up his sleeve. He closed his eyes, opening up all of his other senses. Slowly he felt the vibrations in the ground below him. "Style change: DarkSlayer!" Zero said, dissapearing in a flash of blue, just seconds before the column of fire appeared where he once was. He had teleported just 3 feet infront of his enemy and slashed out with Yamato, hoping to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sat May 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Kazu smirked as he watched the column of fire rise from the ground, it ended quickly, when it did, Zero was'nt there, he saw him coming up from behind him, Kazu's eye's widend as Zero swung his sword at him, Kazu dodged, but just barely. The sword strike from Zero put a small slit in his arm, Kazu looked at it and began to laugh, as he did so, he unleashed a large wave of fire upon Zero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   Sun May 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Zero saw he scored a hit on him and smiled. But his smile soon turned to a frown when he saw the the wave of flames come at him. He moved fast but he was still engulfed by the flames. He jumped out soon after, his jacket covered in the flames. He took it off, revealing that his arms were burnt, and he had a small burn mark on his cheek. "This is starting to get fun!" Zero said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis in tokyo   

Back to top Go down

Crisis in tokyo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1