Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) I_vote_lcapShadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) I_voting_barShadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) I_vote_lcapShadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) I_voting_barShadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kohaku

Kohaku

Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:22 pm

Sitting on top of a 35 stroy building, Kohaku's ruby red eyes gazed down at the humans that walked around below her in the night. she sniffed the air and sighed,she smelled the sweet blood of a pure human nearby..she smiled and jumped from the building landing on top of a hood of a car right in front of her prey who was a male human. She smirked and licked her lips as the human tried to run. She smiled and appeared in front of him and swiftly with one arm, knocked the man to the ground. as the man shivered in fear and asked,"w-what are you doing?" faking a sweet smile. Kohaku said softly,"don't worry it'll all be over in a second.." brushing her lips to his neck she bit down and started draining his blood. The man flinched and fell limp in seconds.Kohaku kissed the man jokingly on the lips as he died and disappeared in the shadows.she smiled a bit and decided to walk around,possibly finding more humans to mess with to cure her bordom..

Last edited by Kohaku on Sat May 29, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:54 am

Rikuto walks through the streets of the place called Tokyo, looking at each and every building that he passes by. He quickly grew bored of his surroundings, giving a slight yawn while covering his mouth with his hand and closing his eyes. As he finishes yawning, he put his hand back in his pocket and looked up at the sky while walking, not paying attention to his surroundings anymore. For some reason, looking up at the stars gave him a more calm feeling, as he quickly grew a smile upon his face and looking right in front of him now. With each step that he took, he came closer to a dangerous girl, which he didn't know of yet. As he looked around and spotted her, he obviously just thought that the girl was normal. Therefore, he just simply didn't pay attention to her as any other person and sat down on a bench in front of a food store, resting somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:16 am

Kohaku walked past the human that looked at her for a slight instant, she smirked and spat the remains of blood from the human she killed earlier onto the ground. she then headed down a dark ally and jumped on top of a dumpster then flipped over to a window sill and started to climb the side of the building until she reached the edge of the rooftop. with one quick movement she flicked her wrist and flipped over landing on her feet. she looked down on the ground which was 30 stories high. she grinned then ran off leaving the dead human body with the man that just walked by.she then walked over to the edge of the other side of the building and jumped off landing on another rooftop before jumping off that too. she then landed in an empty parking lot where a gang saw her and pulled out knives. she burst out laughing,"cute..." she murmured as one male lunged. she sidestepped then kneed him in the gut and kicked him in the face before face palming him to the ground causing blood to gush from his nose.she leaned in and whispered,"let this be a lesson to you...." shje then stomped on his neck, breaking it instantly. while the gang leader lay in his own pool of blood. his friends ran off hoping to escape her. Kohaku smirked and kicked the corpse aside. *dumb asses like him dont deserve to live..* she thought while once again walking from the crime scene as the gang boys looked for help..
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:26 am

Rikuto remained sitting on the bench while the girl passed him. On the moment that he heard something that sounded like water splash upon the ground, he opened one eye, noticing a few small peddles of blood upon the ground of the street. He slightly widened his eye and looked at the girl that walked into a dark alley. He gave one sigh, dusting off his clothes and then going to pursue the girl. Thus, he also walked into the dark alley, noticing the girl jump on a dumpster, over to a window sill and climb the buildings. Rikuto just stood there with his eye twitching, rubbing his head. "The hell.." He quietly said, his eyes glowing purple as he himself started to float into the air thanks to his special ability, eventually reaching the top of the building. Rikuto kept levitating so he wouldn't make any sound while following the girl, seeing that she kept jumping from rooftop to rooftop. "Where is she heading.." He thought to himself, while high into the air. Finally, they reached an empty parking lot, with a few members of apparently a gang. Rikuto saw some shiny objects that were pulled by the few guys. He kept watching from a distance, to see what would happen. If the girl would actually get in trouble, he'd help her. After a few minutes, the fight was over. Rikuto levitated there with a shocked expression upon his face as he saw the remaining people run and cry for help. He decided to finally land upon the ground. And so he did. On purpose, he landed with a pretty big thud upon the ground, near the corpse of the person that had just been killed. "At first I thought you were just a normal girl, now I see I was wrong, apparently." He speaks, while standing near the corpse and looking at the girl that just wanted to walk away from the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:42 am

It was such a boring day for Icarus, nothing much to do and yet he had lots of choices. Actually, he just really didn't feel like making any decisions right now, as most of his days are called "relaxing" time. The cityscape was large but it wasn't too busy due to the stillness of the night. Icarus felt more cautioned- there wasn't much visible sunlight for him to use, well, its not like he uses them that much or whatever, he just grew accustomed to the feeling he gets when any sunlight was nearby. The stars twinkled and crowded the void in the sky, with the moon adding additional light to the people down below Earth. People were hurriedly walking to their homes, afraid of the dangers that lurk with the darkness. There weren't many automobiles as well, mostly because accidents happen when the day is nearing its end.

Well, a boring day- well technically night won't be so boring when he had something to do, so he decided to take a stroll around the area. Although, he couldn't help but notice trouble up ahead, still he went on ahead not wanting to disturbed his already fatigued mind with such useless thoughts. Though, passing by some dark alley, he noticed two figures, one girl and another boy that was following her. It was weird, he felt some kind of psychic force from the boy and it striked his interests. He has never met any other psychic before much like himself, and he would be awfully glad to meet him. "For the mind and body flows with creation..." He mumbled with that same smile he wore anywhere he went. His eyes were much more focused when he materialized, almost as if his pupils were getting much smaller. In that moment, a pair of some kind of "moth wings" sprouted from his back, just on the below his shoulders back a few inches down. Quickly, he took flight, flapping his wings as soundless as he could, making his way to follow the psychic guy. He didn't actually care about the other one who the psychic was going after, he just wanted to see how other psychic's did their thing.

Noticing how the guy floated from the ground, Icarus couldn't help but chuckle and mumble to himself slightly. "Such an interesting ability, being able to life his own body and all. It must be a higher form of telekinesis even Isip doesn't give me." Gaining much more interest after a power that exceeds his own that he saw with his own eyes, his long night of boredom has become one night of observation, well, so he thought. There was a gang who attacked the girl that psychic was following, and she killed the gang leader so simply without any remorse, Icarus lost his smile for a sudden moment. A demon like her, didn't have to involve herself with human affairs, yet she had the impulse to do so. With the psychic guy stepping in, he revived the smile that died a few minutes ago, as he calmly watched from a distance away.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:25 pm

As Kohaku was about to leave, she smelled the presence of a human silently following her. she was about to disappear into the darkness when she heard a thud and turned around just in time to see a human speak to her. Her eyes slightly narrowed,"ok who are you and why are you following me?" she then she looked up to see a man with moth like wings studying the man that spoke to her."and who the hell are you?" she demanded while crossing her arms over her chest and was ready to either kill or make a quick escape before anyone elses attention was captured. she didn't like being stalked no matter for what reason.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Rikuto kept his vision locked upon the girl, getting a slight smirk upon his face. "Don't give me that face." He told her. "The reason I'm following you.. Well, actually no real reason. I just wanted to see what you were up to." He continues. "Also.. I saw you get rid of some blood when you passed me while I was sitting on the bench in the street." He finishes, looking around the area and up at the person who she was talking to next. He sighed just once, looking back at the girl. "Don't worry. Whoever he is, he's not an ally of mine. I'm not here to attack you. You just seemed interesting to me.". He shifts his eyes over at the person laying on the ground, his eyes glowing purple. "Lets just clean up the place." He says, the dead person levitating into the air. At the moment Rikuto widens his eyes, the person got blown away into some bushes that were located pretty far away. He yawned, looking back at the girl. "And as to your question who I am.. I'm Rikuto Blackfeather. And you are?" He asks her this time.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Kohaku still frowned,she didnt trust him.'the blood that i disposed off was the guy that i drank the blood from.." she then steps back and sneers."and if you think i like killing people like that then you're wrong! if i had a choice i wouldn't have drank that guy's blood or killed him for that matter unless he tried to attack me like that other guy over there.." she points at the corpse she just killed. her eyes then slightly widened as he makes the corpse levitate. she then smirks."telekinesis..cool..." she stepped back a bit slowly."my name is Kohaku...." she then turned to walk away. she didn't want anything to do with the male human. after all that guy was up there and she wasn't too sure that Rikuto could be trusted. For all she knew, he could be trying to lure her in and kill her. *yeah like that would happen...* she thought while a smirk played on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Rikuto looked at Kohaku as she suddenly turned again to walk away. "Nice to meet you." He says blinking just a few times and looked back over his shoulder up at the guy that was floating above them. He looked back at Kohaku once again, closing his eyes. "You don't trust me, do you?" He states, sighing just once again before opening up his eyes. "I can prove to you that I'm really not wanting to harm you." He says, walking over to Kohaku. "How about moving over to an area with a big crowd of people.. Like the bench I was sitting on? I'll be able to bring you there." He offers to the girl, stretching out his arm to hold out his hand, for the girl to grab it. "We'll be able to float to the place." He says, waiting for the girl to make her decision. To take his hand and go with him, or go her own path.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Kohaku stiffened as he said"You don't trust me, do you?" she slightly turned around slowly and gave him a suspicious look."what? you can read minds too?" she asked seeming angry but truthfully she was wondering why on earth would a human care about how she felt? no human, angel, or demon ever cared about if she trusted them or not. she then reflexively flinched when he reached his hand out to her. she wasn't used to such gestures, she was more used to getting beat up or sexually assaulted. she hesitated but she finally took his hand while wincing."alright fine..i'll go but if you try anything funny and i'm going to beat you into next week!" she promised.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Rikuto smiled when Kohaku asked if he could read minds too, but shaking his head. "Just a guess." He said, patiently waiting for Kohaku to take his hand. Of course, he didn't have anything in mind to do with her, because he didn't want to do anything harmful to her. At the moment that Kohaku grabbed ahold of Rikuto's hand, he looked down towards the two hands that just hung there within the air, giving Kohaku a slight smile this time. He exhales quietly before he levitates himself and Kohaku into the air, slowly hovering into the direction of his previous location. Eventually, they arrived in a random street with pretty many people. He lowered himself with Kohaku to the ground, gently placing her on the bench that was located in the street, slowly sitting down next to her. "That wasn't so bad.. Now was it?" He asks her while looking at her. "You can trust me." He says, while leaning back at looking up at the sky, staring at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Kohaku let Rikuto move her to the bench where he sat last. she didn't react much since she was used to being in the sky. the only thing that felt awkward was that she wasn't using her wings this time. When he put her down on the bench she relaxed slightly but not completely.she rolled her eyes slightly,"no it wasn't too bad i guess..." she answers while sitting there in silence, then she finally blurted out."But i don't understand! why do you trust me?! and aren't you the least bit scared or disgusted that i killed those people? why are you being so nice to me?!" she asked, her face confused, angry, and slightly sad.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Rikuto threw his arms over the back of the bench, leaning them upon it. His smile remained upon his face as he kept his gaze focused up at the stars. "That's good then." He responded to her saying that it wasn't too bad. It was silent for a little while, until Kohaku suddenly started to ask him a pretty much expected question. Rikuto lowered his head, looking to the side, at Kohaku. "I don't prejudice. Meaning that I couldn't know if I couldn't trust you from the beginning. As for the killing, there must've been a good reason for you to do so. I'm being nice to you since I want to be nice to you. I really don't care what others say." He says as he keeps looking into Kohaku's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Kohaku slightly glared at him,"you are the strangest human that i have ever met..." she simply says to Rikuto while slightly smirking but it faded."but still! you do realize i'm a freakin demon right? usually Humans would try to pour some shit called holy water, or simply try to burn us on stake so we can be "cleansed of our sins" how can you stand being nice to a cold hearted killer like me?" she questioned while speaking in a slight softer tone but she wasn't sure how long she would keep it so.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Rikuto smiled again after Kohaku states that Rikuto's the strangest Human she has ever met. Rikuto's smile disappears as he keeps nodding and listening to Kohaku. "Yeah. I do realize that you're a Demon. So what?" He begins his talking. "I'm not like most Humans that just think one person is exactly evil because they're a demon. I'm not a scared person either." He finishes talking, once again looking towards Kohaku. "I'm not an easy person to piss off that quickly. All I want is to get to know you better. Like I said before, I have no intention of harming you." He says.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Kohaku made a slight face yet she listened. she felt slightly confused. Happy, but mostly confused. she even made an actual smile that was for the first time,nice and not mocking or sarcastic. " wow....no one's ever wanted to get to know me since well....never until now actually." she admits sadly while adding,"truthfully i never really had friends or pretty much anyone my entire life i've been abused and mistreated." she looked down slightly at the ground."ironically, even when i was a human i was mistreated and abused..go figure.." she murmured while sighing. *if only i could be more open hearted to people around me...* she thought to herself while once again sighing and looking up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Rikuto kept listening to her sad story, he himself getting saddened as well upon hearing it. He looks slightly towards the ground, but quickly looking up and gave off a smile in order to comfort her. He lifts up his hand and places it on top of her head while looking at her. "You don't have to worry now, Kohaku." He says. "I won't abuse or mistreat you. Whenever you're in trouble, I'll come and help you. But I doubt a strong girl like you would get in trouble though." He says while widening his smile and keeps facing her.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Kohaku looked up and smiled and this time held it there."thanks...but i wish i could be stronger though because most of my troubles are in Hell..." she explains to Rikuto. " all of my abusers are stronger demons and sometimes dark angels." she spits out with pain and slight hatred. *stupid fate he was the one who dragged me down to suffer for his own use...* she thought angirly to herself, regretting giving the answer to fate in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Rikuto blinked a few times before replying back to her. "Well, you know what I said. Whenever you're in trouble I'll come and help you. Doesn't matter if it's in Hell or Earth." He eventually replies to her. He kept his hand placed upon her head while looking back up at the stars. "Lets just forget about problems for now.. I want you to enjoy yourself. So just look up and enjoy the view, Kohaku." He says, offering the nice view of the stars to her.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Kohaku smiled and nodded while giving him a smirk,"so....why are you patting my head? i'm much older than you are and i feel like i'm five years old." she shoved him playfully. while looking up at the sky."its alright....i never see stuff like this in Hell..so this is considered beautiful to me than to the angels.."
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Rikuto his eye twitched slightly while looking over at Kohaku, quietly laughing nervously, lowering his hand to the back of the bench. Afterwards he continued to listen to Kohaku. He nods just once before replying. "I see. Well, of course, you can always come and see me here and I'll show you other places." He says while smiling and still looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Kohaku smirks,"i dont think you completely trust me..." she says while laughing slightly. she then smiles and nods."sure i'd like that...gives me something to look forward too." she says while watching the stars dance around the moon.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Rikuto blinks once. "Why do you think that? I completely trust you." He says while looking at her for a moment, listening to what she was continuing to say. He gave off a smile and continued to look up at the sky. "Yeah. I'll definitely look forward to it too." He says, not sure of what to do or say next.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:53 pm

kohaku grinned,"for once....i'd have something to look forward to in life." she says while relaxing and leaning back against the bench. *this is great i gained my first real friend....it feels good.* she thought happily. she then notices a shooting star go by and she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Rikuto nods a few times at what Kohaku just said. When Kohaku leans back to relax, she leans back against his arm as he keeps staring, not knowing what to do. He just decides to look back up at the sky. At the time that he did that, he also saw the shooting star go by and had a smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)   Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Demon's night out (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next