Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Eccaia (complete) Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Eccaia (complete) I_vote_lcapEccaia (complete) I_voting_barEccaia (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Eccaia (complete) I_vote_lcapEccaia (complete) I_voting_barEccaia (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Eccaia (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eccaia

Eccaia

Eccaia (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Eccaia (complete)   Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Name: Eccaia (E-Ki-ya)
Alignment: Good
Supremo: (If you plan on making a supremo, place a number here. If not, put N/A or None)
Nickname: Caia

Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20angel/TheHellOfHells/Anime%20Characters/AngelOfWar.jpg?o=41

the outfit is a white dress and she doesn't wear any shoes.

Wing Appearance: see appearance.

Weapon Name: Chiyu (Angelic blossom)

Weapon Appearance: it takes the form of a rose pendent that is worn around her neck.

Weapon True form: a beautiful pure white blade materializes in her hand.

Wing Incantation: Purify all evil and allow my song to be heard through the battle field.

Wing Abilities:

She has the ability to heal any sickness or injury by summoning holy water and spreading the current onto a person's wounds.(or if sick they drink it.)

She has the ability to purify any evil or unpure being by simply cutting her enemy with her blade(Which each cut she makes in her opponent immediantly injects holy water into the body sending whoever she kills into heaven.

She is capable of manipulating water and turn it into ice or mist if she wishes.

She can also shoot ice beams from her blade allowing her to attack from far distances and freeze whoever gets hit by it.

Personality: Eccaia is a pure being with a major shy streak and tends to blush shyly when people talk to her about personal things,point out something that embarrasses her,or making sexual advances or gestures towards her. she is most of the time quiet and tends to speak softly. though even though she's shy she has a gentle and kind personality that makes people easy to get along with her. She is very friendly and can get along with almost anyone that she meets. She is open hearted and isn't scared to tell anyone what she's thinking unless its something extremely private and personal that she would only tell someone she holds close to her heart. She hates the sight of blood and slightly tears up when a dear friend is harmed.Her goal is to try to fight off evil from the world and to decrease human suffering.

History: before becoming an angel, Eccaia was a daughter of a priest.All her life she was brought up by good influence and learned the ways of healing, painting,and singing. Everyone liked her because of her kind spirit and her beauty, no one envied her until one fateful day the country's princess grew very jealous of Eccaia because so many people thought that she was much prettier and much more deserving than she. As such murmurs that filled the kingdom like a plague,until it reached the country's neighbor's prince who thought about marrying the princess but then reconsidered as he realized that all the rumors about the princess was true and when he met eccaia, he fell in love with her.

Enraged and heartbroken as Eccaia and the prince where to be married the next morning,The princess payed an assassin to murder eccaia as she slept. obeying such a cruel order, the assassin snuck into the sleeping girl's room the very night,pinning her down to the bed the Assassin then rapeded the preists daughter and stabbed her through the heart. As eccaia's blood spilled onto the floor,her heart stopped beating instantly...

As her soul was sent to judgement she refused to pass on and as she did, a powerful male angel named Isaac went up to eccaia and then slipped a rose pendant around her neck saying that this would be her holy weapon. Then with a smile the angel disappeared. At first,Eccaia was extremely confused and when she walked around wondering what the angel meant, she came across a clear crystal blue lake. She peared into it and gasped, sprouted from her back,a beautiful pair of pure white wings seemed to bloom from her back. she noticed that her features seemed to look more divine than human.Hearing a name appear in her mind she whispered out the name of the pendant that she wore and a pure white blade materialized into her hand. soaring through the sky she found the Angel that gave her the flower pendant and begged him to help her master her powers. Years after practicing day and night with her abilities she learned her goal..she would try to help clear all evil from the human world..

RP Sample:

Reina walks into a cave like area where she used to go with Ayame as a small child. A white robe was tied around her,for underneath she wasn't wearing anything.She walks barefooted towards the surface of a steaming spring,she took a deep breath and removed her robe while wrapping a towel around herself instead. She then stepped into the warm water and walked in until the warm water reached up to her waist. She then leaned back against the smooth rocky surface and sighs,she had her hair tied up in a loose ponytail but then decided to let it loose. She walked deeper into the spring until it reached up to her chest,the water stuck the towel around her. she smiled and closed her soft silver blue eyes. She was a little bit upset that Tomix wasn't around because he had work to do. Shiro wanted to stay at home and sleep in which he did underneath her pillow. The steam seemed to make a foggy cloak over Reina. It hid her peach scent nicely,though she wished she had some company since Orihime and ichigo went out on a date and Linomaru was on a date with his new girlfriend yuuki so he wasn't available either. She sighed once more and let the water relax her soft peach cream colored skin,she smiled slightly in content...

Last edited by Eccaia on Fri May 21, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Eccaia (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eccaia (complete)   Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi, I will be reviewing your application, Eccaia.

All is good, but you need to further explain your abilities. Since you are an angel, you should prioritize them as much. Goes the same with the weapon.

History is all good, but please state you said "No" to Fate.

That is all, otherwise, this should be approved.

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Eccaia

Eccaia

Eccaia (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eccaia (complete)   Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Eccaia (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eccaia (complete)   Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Character Approved

The powers make more sense now, but be ready to edit it anytime as you RP, this holds true for everyone, including me. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Eccaia (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eccaia (complete)   Eccaia (complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eccaia (complete)
Page 1 of 1