Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Finding Yourself Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Finding Yourself I_vote_lcapFinding Yourself I_voting_barFinding Yourself I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Finding Yourself I_vote_lcapFinding Yourself I_voting_barFinding Yourself I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Finding Yourself

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:10 am

Zero sat there, under the shade of the cherry blossom tree, thinking. He died a couple months back, and was given a chance to return. He took it, not knowing that it would cause the predicament he was in. A sword by the name of Yamato had chosen him to be its next master, since its old master had died. He had been attacked daily by demons, some weak and some strong. But today, nothing had happened to him. He moved his white hair out of his face, a side effect to him using Yamato. He watched as a cherry blossom floated down, and landed right infront of him. "This is great, just having time to relax and not having to do anything." Zero said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:04 am

Flying up in the sky over Tokyo, Eccaia looked around for any signs of demons. When she found that there wasn't any, she sighed in relief and landed near a feild with a couple of cherry trees, her bar feet touching the ground and her dress slighlty moved in the wind. She looked around the feild, thinking thatno one was looking,she Made her pure white wings dissolved into her back until the next time she summoned them. Eccaia for now looked like an average human. She then leaned against one of the trees and smiled, she loved cherry trees. They where beautiful and her surroundings was beautiful.she was glad that no demons made a show up yet, they where somewhat a pain and she was tired of them making humans suffer she sighed again and closed her clear blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:17 am

Zero had his eyes closed, resting. He was taking even breaths in his sleep, dreaming the sweetest dream. That none of this never happened, that he didn't die. That he lived a good life, marrying his girlfriend and living a long, full life. He snapped back to reality and looked at his reflection in Yamato. He knew that the dream would never come to reality. He sighed and looked around. He saw a girl, just standing there under the shade of the Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Tree. "Hello There!" Zero said, waving to her.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:28 am

Eccaia's eyes opened as she heard the voice of a male call out to her. She blushed shyly and turned around to face the man." hello.." she said softly walking out from under the tree. *it seems that he is a Human* she thought to herself while wondering if he had any idea of who she was.Standing a few feet away from him she studied him curiously blushing a bit while doing so. It has been a long time since she saw a human...
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:41 am

Zero got up and stood to face the woman. He had to move his hair out of his eyes so that she could get a good look at him. "Hello, my name is Zero. Its a pleasure to meet you." Zero said, with a slight smile on his face. She seemed...different somehow. He couldn't really place his finger on it, but she was different. He had Yamato on his side, its sheathe holding it in place.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:50 am

Eccaia smiled a bit, her blush remaining on her face giving her cheeks a light pink color that matched her lips and the cherry blossoms perfectly." my name is Eccaia...nice to meet you..." she says while holding out a Hand towards him. She heard that this was a way that humans greet each other. She saw that he had a sword strapped to his side. She wondered what power he possessed, but she thought it would be rather rude to ask when she just met Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:54 am

Zero shook her hand warmly, the smile staying on his face. He noticed the pink tint in her cheeks, but he didn't say anything. He saw no one else, so he went back over to where he was sitting before, taking Yamato off of his side and laying it beside him. The sakura danced in the wind, making a beautiful specticle.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:19 am

OOC: Mind if I join? It seems like this may turn out to be an interesting topic... plus I'm too lazy to make a new one.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:14 pm

*um sure you can join in.*

Watching Zero sit back down under the cherry tree, Eccaia wondered if she should be getting back home by now. After all she doesn't want to attract any demons to a fight, that would reveal her true identity as an angel. That might be bad considering that humans might attack angels, mistaking them for demons. It has happened before. Eccaia's hand gently touched the silver rose pendant that she wore around her neck.she bit her lip wondering what she should do....
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:44 pm

(OCC: I don't mind)

Zero looked at her. "Is something the matter?" Zero asked, noticing the way she was acting. She seemed...apprehensive. He didn't like it when people were uncomfortable, especially if he was the cause. He felt a tremor from his blade. A demon was approching. He stood up slowly, all senses on high alert.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Eccaia gazed at Zero and gave him a reassuring smile," no..I'm alright really it's just-" she stopped talking her smile faded into a surprised expresssion. She sensed a demon approching. She looked at Zero and asked as he got up slowly,"Zero....what's the matter? Do you....sense something?" she asked softly while clutching the rose pendant tightly,A mortal's life may be on the line if the demon is strong, even if it would give away her identity she was ready to call out her weapon and her wings if needed.she hoped that it was just a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:05 pm

"I do sense something. There is a demon near." Zero said to her, slowly taking out Yamato. It's blade was a brillant silver. He slowly got into his sword stance, waiting for the demon to come near. "I want you to run, Eccaia. They're probably after me." Zero said again, his eyes sharp. His eyes darted from left to right, his body on the highest level of alarm.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Eccaia looked at Zero her eyes slightly widened,*wow this guy must be brave if he thinks he can on a demon by himself...* she thought while shaking her head," No....I will not run...for fighting demons is my job.." Eccaia said softly while clutching the silver pendant,she then looked at Zero. "If you can sense a demon...you should be able to sense who I am as well."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Zero smirked. He had heard murmurs from Yamato that she was an angel, but he really couldn't believe it. Though, it would explain her radiant beauty. "I had a feeling you weren't a human." Zero said. "I just couldn't pinpoint what you were." Zero said again, with a little chuckle. "You better get ready, I can tell this one is gonna be strong." Zero said again. Under his breath he mutter, Style Change: Sword Master.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:35 pm

"Purify all evil and let my song be heard across the battlfeild." As the incantation left her lips, pure white wings bloomed from her back and a pure White katana appeared in her hand.her outfit changed from a dress to her battle outfit. (see avi) Eccaia gave Zero a small smile," ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm

"Are you kidding? I do this almost everyday." Zero said, giving a smirk. He held his sword at the ready, his body unwavering and his gaze rock-steady. Then it came. A mid-class demon, horns on its head and it's skin bright red, covered in thick armor. It gave a roar and headed straight towards Zero. It swung its massive broadsword at Zero. He smirked. "Too slow." Zero said, easily dodging the blade. He flipped off of the blade and gave a swift stroke, cutting off the demon's blade arm.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Eccaia watched as zero cut off the demon's arm. *alright it's my turn.* Eccaia flew towards the demon as it prepared to pounce stabbing it through the neck with her white blade, cutting it's head clean off it's shoulders." you are saved...enjoy your time in paradise." she says as the demon's body became light blue and dissolved into the sky.eccaia watched it and smiled," it's been cleansed of it's sins and it will go to heaven to recieve eternal paradise." eccaia said explaining where the demon's body went because of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Zero looked at her and smiled. Then he looked at the sky. "I hope they have a wonderful time in paradise." Zero said. He cleaned Yamato by swiftly slashing it, removing all the blood from its blade. He then sheathed it, making no noise whatsoever. He sat back down under the Sakura tree, like nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Hasuhana was wandering around tokyo, having just gotten off of her shift at the restaurant. She wore a short, sleeveless cream sundress, flip flops and a green sweater was tied around her waist. She had been planning on studying that day, but had to work a double shift and now all she wanted to do was go for a walk and do nothing productive. She rounded a corner and stopped, her eyebrows flying up in surprise when she saw a demon dissolving. She saw two people, a man and woman, over near it, and she was torn between investigating or just passing by.

She saw that one of them was an angel, but she didn't know if the other was a demon, angel, human, or something she hadn't heard of. She started walking in their general direction, her curiosity getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Eccaia smiled back," my ability is the only reason why I kill demons.." she says while noticing a girl walking towards them.Eccaia's wings dissolved and her outfit became a white dress and her sword became her rose pendant again. She then smiles lightly at the girl," hello there.." she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Zero sighed, having to get back up again. He saw the girl, wondering if she saw what just happened. "Hello there." Zero said, his usual kindness in his voice. He rested his hand on Yamato's hilt non-threateningly, since he had gotten used to using Yamato at a moment's notice. "My name is Zero." Zero said again, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:54 pm

"Ah... h-hello..." Hasuhana said, noting her wings dissolving. "S-sorry to disturb y-you but... w-was that a demon y-you just cleansed?" she asked, motioning to where the demon had been. Then she looked over at the man. "S-Seishin Hasuhana," she said nervously, before looking back at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Eccaia nodded,"yes...it was and now it's automatically in heaven." she smiles a bit." Hasuhana? What a beautiful name my own name is Eccaia." she holds out her hand to Seishin in a friendly manner. " and I apologize if my real form scares you." she adds with sincerity in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Zero nodded and sat back down in his spot. He caught a Sakura as it floated down near him. He opened his hand and it blew away, moving farther and farther away from them. He sighed contently and got comfortable against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:11 pm

"Ahh... d-don't worry... it d-doesn't scare m-me," she said quietly. "And its n-nice to meet you b-both," she stuttered, taking her hand carefully, her grip rather loose as if reflecting on her natural nervousness. 'H-heaven... m-might be nice...' she thought wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Yourself   Finding Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Earth :: Tokyo-
Jump to: