Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChoosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 I_voting_barChoosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChoosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 I_voting_barChoosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Zero went into his room (which was across from the bathroom) and slipped out of his wet clothes. He had to put on a new pair of pants since they were soaked too. Since he was so used to walking around his house without a shirt on, he walked out of his room, shirtless. He shook his hair with his hands, knocking out some of the water. His finely toned body showed itself.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Walking out of the bathrom in the robe, Eccaia then noticed Zero walking out of his bedroom shirtless. Noticing his strong muscular arms,his bare chest,and abs. He wasn't ridiculously ripped Like most human men and angels, he wasn't ridiculously skinny either. He was perfect.she blushed again trying not to think pervertedly.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Zero wondered why she was blushing. Then he realized that he had walked out of his room, shirtless. He blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that, Eccaia." Zero said to her, his white hair hanging low to try to cover his face.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Eccaia blushes," no it's alright...habit I suppose?"she asks him while walking to the living room and sitting on the couch.As she streches the right sleeve slipped off her shoulder her bra strap and her shoulder showing. Blushing she pulled the sleeve back up, for an instant untied the robe, for a few seconds revealing a glance of her bra,underwear,and her curvy body she then tied it back around her and sat back down on the couch thinking that Zero didn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Zero followed her and sat beside her. "Its a bad habit of mine." Zero admitted. He saw her curvaceous body and her underwear and bra. He blushed again and looked away. He hadn't noticed it before, with her wearing those clothes, she had a hot body! Zero pushed away his perverted thoughts. They just became boyfriend and girlfriend and he wasn't gonna screw that up.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Eccaia blushed lightly as she found him blushing while looking away.She didn't say anything yet she continued to blush as she Put a hand gently on the side of his face while bringing his face back up to the same level with hers while kissing him on the lips while pulling back." consider that a thank you for letting me stay here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Zero felt her gentle lips against his. He looked at her, a smile on his lips. "It's no problem at all." Zero said. Her kisses were like candy, you could easily become addicted to them. He wanted to do more, but he didn't want to ruin his newfound relationship with Eccaia. He pushed the thoughts from his head once more, just enjoying this quiet moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm

As Eccaia felt him kiss back she wanted to continue for a while longer. But judgeing by his eyes which showed a slight sign of wanting more. She wondered why he was restraining himself. Since she chose him, it didn't matter what they did she'd always love him.To tell him that without needed words she gave him another kiss slightly deepening it
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Zero felt another kiss from her, this time it was deeper. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. His body ached for her, but he kept himself under control. He deepened the kiss with her, putting his everything into it. He closed his eyes with it, as so the physical connection that they had at this moment would not break.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Eccaia blushed as his arms wrapped around her, she felt his lips move softly with hers. She felt that he wanted her and she wanted him. She let her eyes close as well. She wrapped her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his White hair. Bringing him slightly closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Zero was about to go crazy from not being able to be in her. He kept himself under control, but his body screamed for her. He pulled her closer, so much so that her chest touched his. He deepened the kiss even more, his raw emotions showing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Eccaia felt herself being pressed against him but she didn't care. Her body felt a bit warm. She slowly lays down on the couch pulling him on top of her. As the kiss deepens she felt his lips becomeJust as eager as hers.she keeps one hand gently knotted in his hair while her other is clutching his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Zero felt him being pulled on top of her. His body wanted to do much more, and he was about at his wits end. He was about to give in to what his body wanted to do to her. He broke the kiss and looked at her. "Um...Eccaia?" Zero asked her. "H-Have you ever heard about sex?" Zero asked her, blushing. "Because...I really want you."
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:21 am

Eccaia blushed,"yes I've heard of it....but never actually done it." she admits shyly. A small smile forms on her lips as he adds that he wants her,"I..want you as well." she replies with a new blush forming on her cheeks. From what other angels talked about it was quite pleasureable, yet rarely did the angels talk about it. It was mostly the demons and sometimes the boastful humans who mentioned such things...either way she didn't care. She loved Zero and she was going to let him have her.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:45 am

Zero nodded, blushing. He slowly undid her robe, showing her curvy body and underwear. He continued to kiss her as he expertly undid her bra strap, letting it fall to the floor. He wanted to pleasure her before he himself was pleasured. His mouth went down to her breasts, licking and sucking on them, while one of his hands was rubbing on her clit.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:04 am

As he opened her robe Eccaia blushed deeply while kissing Zero
back, feeling his mouth sucking hr breasts and touching her clit she shivered slightly,her fingers gently clawing against his bare back. She pressed her lips against the skin of his neck, pressing the tip of her Tongue against it she slowly started to suck it creating a pink mark.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:10 am

Zero felt her nails on his back and her mouth on his neck. He used his free hand to slowly remove her panties, so that she could get the full benefit of his touch. He rubbed her bare opening slowly, wanting to enjoy this moment. He could feel his erection growing larger and larger. He was gonna have sex with the woman he truly loved, and he was gonna enjoy every second of it. Slowly, his fingers started to penetrate her, going in and out.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:28 am

Eccaia's nails slightly dug themselves in his back but not harmfully. She moaned softly as his fingers penetrated her. She felt herself slightly getting wet. She slightly blushes, her hand trails up his back, her hand knotting back in his hair. She then kissed him passionately, pressing the tip of her Tongue against his lips asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:41 am

Zero felt her hands travel up his back, interwoven in his snow white hair. He felt her juices running over his fingers, making them go in and out faster and faster. Zero felt her tongue against his lips, and he let her into his mouth, his tongue moving around with hers, a feeling of pure exilaration rushing throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:53 am

Feeling his fingers picking up speed inside her,her face looked slightly flushed. She felt his Tongue wrap around hers. her body moved closer to his,Pressing her bare chest against his. She slipped one hand off his back and slid it upwards, slipping it over his shoulder and down his chest.thinking,*so muscular yet slight softness to it..*
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:00 am

Zero looked at her and pulled back some, taking his fingers out of her. He pulled down his pants to reveal his erect manhood. It looked about 9 inches, 1 1/2 inches thick. "A-Are you ready, Eccaia?" Zero asked her, a slight blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:20 am

Eccaia blushed a dark red when he pulled down his pants, she just simply nodded and prepared herself since she heard that at first time it hurts a bit but then it feels somewhat good later on.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:26 am

Zero nodded, a bit nervous. He grabbed his shaft and slowly put it in her. It fully went inside of her, her vaginal walls squeezing down on him. He let out a groan of pleasure. "You're so tight, Eccaia!" Zero said to her as he started to thrust, slowly and gently, gaining power and speed.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:34 am

Eccaia Flinched as she felt a twinge of pain on the first thrust but as he continued to thrust it hurt less and less. It actually became pretty pleasureable. She moaned softly,moving her hips with his, running her fingers through his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:40 am

Zero thrust faster and faster, with more and more vigor. He could feel himself giving way, about to come. He felt his dick twitch, but he used all of his willpower to keep the cum down. His new body wasnt used to sex like his old one was. He looked at her with his sapphire blue eyes, running his hand through her beautiful hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)   Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing Love (Zero {PRIVATE} Lemon involved)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Earth :: Tokyo-
Jump to: