Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Three friends together Enjoying the view. Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Three friends together Enjoying the view. I_vote_lcapThree friends together Enjoying the view. I_voting_barThree friends together Enjoying the view. I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Three friends together Enjoying the view. I_vote_lcapThree friends together Enjoying the view. I_voting_barThree friends together Enjoying the view. I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Three friends together Enjoying the view.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Three friends together Enjoying the view. Empty
PostSubject: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:09 am

Zilo had told Sei and Icarus he would be on the top of mount fuji waiting for them. On his way to the top he was looking around for them and noticed something strange on the side of the mountains. He looked around for ledges that he could reach for to make it across. He looked down and saw that it was a long drop to the bottom. His toes where starting to get cold. He pulled out his sword and noticed that the sun was out in the Reflection of his sword and he Sighed Perfect this is just what i need is this snow getting mushy and slick.

He stuck his sword into the side of mountain. He started to chivvy across the edge. He could feel that one error and he would fall of the side of the mountain. He looked down for he had a fear of heights. The bottom was below him all he could see was the white snow stretching into a endless gap. He took a big gulp and continued to go across the ledge. He made it to the other side. the sun was shining on the other side of the mountain but not this side. That is why he had seen it as a black.

He sighed it was a waste of his time and effort. He started to climb back up the mountain. I hope those two don't make it before me. He felt the Ice under his foot he slipped. He grabbed a ledge and looked down. The snow seemed to continue to fall. He heard a slight cracking in the ledge that he was holding onto. He decided to stab his sword into the mountain again. He pulled back and tried to stab but hit ice. He was stuck there was no where he could go. He then started to pull himself up struggling.

He managed to pull himself up the mountains ledge. He looked around and saw that there was nothing there. He started to climb again this time reading the mountain sides and ledges. He pulled him self up all the way this time. He could see was the snow stretching up the mountain. He was closer to the top.The clouds started to block the sun. Great now i can deal with the melting snow turning into ice. He looked at his sword he had almost forgotten that it wasn't really a good one. He left this original sword at the lodge.

This sword was a little bit rusty and had a few crack and dents in it. When he noticed that it was a little rust and dented he saw his shoes where worn out from this climb. He wiped his face with his shirt that was a white color. When you looked at how he was dress and from away it would look as if he was part of the mountain. He started his climb once again. When he finally got to the top he laid on the ground with his arms and legs held out in a V shape. The snow was soft almost like a cushion but it was wet. He finally put his sword back in the sheath he had he looked around and sighed once again it seems he has gotten here before them. It was a good sign for him he could rest. He started to close his eyes slowly slipping into a endless dark void. He fell asleep peacefully and quietly. Now it was up to them to make it he was done.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:25 am

It seems that Icarus had more friends than he thought he had, and some were humans at that. He told the two of them that he'd be on top of Mt. Fuji three days before, and went back to Valhalla to go take a rest for awhile. The time has come and Icarus prepared himself to go to Mount Fuji, traveling back to Earth through the realms and then going directly below mount Fuji. Of course, the tip was cold, and below had a fair low temperature but it was all bearable to anyone.

Though, those who would like to go to the top should have some kind of clothing so that they could even step foot half way the tall mountain, but as for Icarus, the need for that is unnecessary. He was the legendary mind angel, one of the strongest of his kind, but unfortunately he's too light-hearted to take anything seriously and the Valhallan Angels actually fear him for him to just even look at them.

Smiling, he muttered silently into the snowy air, "For the mind and body flows with creation..." Suddenly, large wings sprouted from his back, taking an appearance similar to those who'd notice it as "Moth Wings" but had some slight differences here and there. Icarus was one of the few angels who are able to take flight, but it wasn't because of that why he became a sight to see. It was all because of his power, Isip, which allowed him to access powers akin to that of a human "Psychic" albeit more powerful. Slowly ascending through the glassy-textured ice floor, he quickly made flight at high speed directing his travel to the top of the mountain.

"Rise.. Build-up..." It was weird how he was always smiling as he did his thing, not caring if it would cause any trouble, he was too aloof to even care. Still, he was one heck of an individual.

He slowly landed on the snowy floors of the mountain. He didn't feel the slightest bit of cold touch his skin, as his Rise ability allowed him to enhance the functions in his body. Using the specific ability of Rise called build-up, he increased his bodily temperature to the point that when the environment is also put into the equation, his body would be at a temperature that would normally be the case for anyone. This was his power, Isip. Icarus then waited patiently at the top, calmly looking at the landscape below. By now, Zilo should also be near the top. It was only Icarus' flight ability that actually allowed him to reach the top in seconds, though it may sound unfair, it was only a reasonable tact.

At long last, his human friend Zilo has finally reach the top, and it seems that he didn't even notice Icarus at the slightest and started to lay down on the snow and ruin its smooth state. "I see your here, welcome." Icarus smiled, his eyes seemed focused on the man he was talking to. Changing focus, he looked at the bright and calm atmosphere exhibited by the Sun, it was truly a sight to view. Icarus felt the most at ease when there was broad sunlight hitting where he was, not only that he made him feel safe, it was also the source of his most powerful techniques. "So we just sit here and watch, hm?"
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:57 am

Zilo looked up and saw that Icarus was already here before him he smiled. And then thought about the question he had asked so we just sit here and wait huh? He had thought about it for a few second and wondered where sei was. She should have been here by now but he didn't see here any where. He then replied to the angel "Yes we will sit here and wait till sei gets here but until i will rest. This stupid climb almost killed me with me falling off. And if you don't mind me asking did you use those big fancy wings of your to cheat and get up to the top of the mountain befor so you could sit there and be all muahahah i made it to the top first type of thing?"

He hoped the angel could tell that he was just joking around with him. he then put his head back down on the ground and stared at the sky. It has been a while since he has actually been able to rest in piece. He then looked at the angel to see that he had some moth like wings but they had something about them that made them look different from them. He knew that Icarus the angel could read someones mind but insisted on saying "Icarus and sei kissing in the tree" He sung this song in his head just to make icarus have to listen to it

If there was one thing that icarus couldn't do as a angel is shut off others though from his own. He smiled at the thought of teasing the angel. Before everything went black and he passed out where he was laying last though that went through his head was. If you wouldn't mind icarus do you mind and going and getting my blade form the lodge. I left it sitting on my dresser on the right side. Its near the mirror. With that he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:21 am

"Oh, I see. Not to worry, even though it might get boring I'll go and play around with the things around here. and No, I used flight so that I won't waste my life if I happen to fall down, it was some sort of smart move." Icarus smiled for a bit and then yawned, returning his face to the radiant smile he once bore. The Sun was bright, but normally for the people around the place, the Sun wouldn't even help as much in trying to warm up the atmosphere, much more their bodies. To Icarus, the Sun only made him feel better. It's as if the snow was just a soft cushion, and in total a large bed where he could take a peaceful nap.

Icarus smirked and noticed that Zilo was trying to tease him by thinking of some things Icarus didn't know. Most people had the wrong perception of his power, most think that his mind reading power is always active. They were wrong, he actually needed to activate it in order for it to work, and he needs to specify targets or the actual mind reading will not work. At any rate, if they needed to wait here until Sei actually comes then it would be deemed boring so it would be best for Icarus to take a shut eye himself, just in case he should use Isip after a while. Icarus sat down and faced the sky, his wings were trying to get away with the wind, but of course they were connected to Icarus in some way. The never ending smile in his face may be a sign of indifference to the cold, or because just likes it that way, but needless to say it had a sort of feel that would make you feel all fuzzy.

He activated some kind of limited telekinesis aimed at the snow in a 5 meter circumference around him, lifting it up to the Sun, slowly melting it away with the water dropping back down. It felt as if Icarus was taking a shower, and he actually liked the feeling, and went on to do it for a bit more. "Now that I think about it, you almost fell down right? I wonder how Sei will do. Well, I should just be on alert and check for her using telepathy, but I don't think she'd be here anytime soon. Maybe a few more minutes. Telepathy is one of the most taxing things of my ability, and I really don't like using it." He played with the snow some more, and stared at Zilo as he fell asleep. He laughed for a bit at how pitiful he looked that way.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Sei looks up at Mt. Fuji and wonders why it had to be here they had to meet up. She sighs and resigns herself to being extremely cold during the meeting. Forming the energy fields around her feet she runs up Mt. Fuji at full speed. When she gets halfway up she start feeling extremely cold and slows down a lot. She bgins walking at normal speed forming energy fields aorund her hands in an attempt to stay warm. The cold is more difficult to deal with than she thought, noth aving the correct clothing or anything suitable for this environment makes her decide to carry more more equipment with her. She decides to keep going even though her body is becoming numb, Sei reforms the energy field around her feet and runs as fast as she can even though her speed is reduced due tot he level of numbness caused by the cold temperature. just before she gets inside of the range for Icarus's telepathy she has to go back to normal speed since she is tired from the effort of using her speed. She stumbles for several yards and passes out jjust inside the range of Icarus's telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Zilo was sitting there completely asleep. He had no clue what was going on in the outside world. Where he was it was pitch black. Just a endless viod that seemed to go on forever. He then saw a bright color come to his eyes. He saw a girl on the side of the mountain that was stuck. He woke up immediately and looked off the side of the mountain and saw sei sitting there about to die from freezing to death. He looked over at Icarus and pointed down to sei and shouted "SHE DIEING ICARUS!!" He looked down he grabbed his sword and was about to jump off the side he took off at it and pulle dout his sword he was going to slide down on his sword after stabbing it into the wall he ran and was almost to the edge to jump.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Icarus already noticed that someone entered his territory for the limit he put for telepathy. Though he knew there was no use for him to actually activate his ability, as he knew the mind waves coming from the newly entering being was fading. It seems that Zilo had the guts to try and save the being when even he had no strength from the beginning. Icarus wasn't going to let him do anything he wants. "Mind Freeze, Capitalize" Clouding up Zilo's head with a cloudy thinking space, not allowing him anytime to think and then giving his sight some form of mind fog. His body won't be able to move much and he won't be in control of any voluntary processes in his body, in other words, a complete paralysis. Even talking was impossible for now. This kind of mental breakdown was taxing for Icarus, yet he did it so he wouldn't have too much trouble later on. "Stay here, I'll go to her."

By now Icarus has realized that the human that entered his psychic territory was a girl. It was definitely Sei, and another proof was Zilo having a weird dream about her being in trouble. He quickly took flight, leaving the unmoving Zilo in the tip of the mountain. Going to the direction where he felt the mind wave, he found Sei lying on the snow, unconscious. "Why'd you have to pick this place, anyway?" Though it was a time for trouble, Icarus was actually smiling. He was too light-hearted and carefree of a person to even be bothered by these kinds of circumstances. He flew down and then placed Sei on his arms, carrying her back down to the warmest part of the mountain. Quickly placing her down, he flew back up and stopped the Capitalize on Zilo just as he was in sight of him. "Mind Jack, Receiver.." Activating his telepathy, ranged from the tip of the mountain back down to where Sei was, it was to allow him to know if Sei was already awake. 'Let's go, Zilo'. He made sure to talk using his brain and not waste his powers right now.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Sei starts feeling warmer and starts to slowly wake up, although she can barely feel much at the moment. As she wakes up she feels some her bodies sense of feel returning. Her eyes have trouble focusing on anything and she is having trouble moving her arms or legs. The only thing she can do easily is shiver as she begins to warm up slightly now that she is in a warmer area.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Zilo came running down the mountain. At a speed normal humans couldn't run. On his face is wierd looking he then stops in front of sei he slid 50 feet and ended right before hitting her. He looked her in the face and took off his over shirt revealing just a tank and covered her with his over shirt and sit down and looked at her and starred hoping she would get better.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Diving downwards and going ahead of Zilo, Icarus made sure that no one left his territory of the mind, and that any time they could contact him through thoughts whenever they had a problem or was in a tight spot. Dropping to where Sei was, he quickly deactivated his wings and moved a little farther from Sei. Suddenly, Icarus' eyes blurred and he closed his eyes.

[Pft. Sorry, I had nothing to write about.]
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Sei slowly wakes up still shivering since her body had turned blue from the cold. Her teeth chatter as she breathes in an attempt to say something. She sees both Zilo and Icarus nearby and and notices that the area she is in happens to be much warmer than where she passed out int. She also feels the shirt Zilo covered her with as her body begins to return to normal again.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Zilo smiles as she starts waking up he helps her sit up a little bit and he looks at icarus and saying in his head. Think you can increase her body temperature a little bit for her so that she can start to feel better then what she is right now my friend? He looked at the angel waiting for him to respond he had forgotten about his shirt on sei and sat there looking.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:20 am

"Unfortunately no, my power won't work that way... Just kidding" Icarus then focused his eyes upon Sei, without removing his smile that he brought whenever he went. It was simple how he increased her temperature, his Burst ability has a wide array of uses, and he can actually alter the environment using it. Making small explosions on an atomic level that wouldn't affect anything but temperature, he was actually heating Sei's body abit.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Sei returns to normal after awhile,"Why did you pick Mt Fuji this time of year Zilo? I almost died up there. I didn't think it would be that cold, than again I know nothing about mountains." Sei smacks Zilo half heartedly since she knows she should never have tried reaching him in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:42 am

Zilo smiled as he stood up and responded with a few words "Because the view on top of the mountain is peaceful this time of the year and look at me im in a tank a over shirt and a pair of jeans. Icarus could see the view from up there was wonderful. It's like a dream like no other dreams that you have ever seen."He stood up and started to walk to the nearest tree and sat down and smiled as he looked at the angel and his friend he knew they where going to get along just fine. But he wasn't sure this is a goo thing or a bad thing to be honest it all depends.

He stood up and started to walk towards them again but he sat down before reaching them. He was sitting in direct sun light it had warmed his whole body.He fell backwards looking around to see if anyone was near them. They where still all alone.. He was starring at the place around them he then caught a glimpse of something that he love. The sunset its orange glaze over the sky blending in with some pink then some blue. He smiled at the sight of it going down he then sighed and laughed out loud about all this today. But he just went silent after sitting there starring at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three friends together Enjoying the view.   Three friends together Enjoying the view. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three friends together Enjoying the view.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Earth :: Mt. Fuji-
Jump to: