Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Kami's New Friend. Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Kami's New Friend. I_vote_lcapKami's New Friend. I_voting_barKami's New Friend. I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Kami's New Friend. I_vote_lcapKami's New Friend. I_voting_barKami's New Friend. I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Kami yawned as she looked out apon the town, her wings spred out as she kneeled on the highest point of the town. Her eyes glemmed across the town, looking for someone to "Play." With, she didn't see anything she liked, and yawned once agian, her black hair was put down for the first time in a while. Her left eye was twiching, she was somewhat cold, but she didn't care at the moment, her tail moved around, as she stood up, and jumped off the buliding, and her wings started to move, she flew across the town until she seen a park, and landed ontop of a tree branch, her green eyes sparked slightly. She was very bored, and had nothing to do, she needed a toy or something to play with right now.

Slowly, Kami heard the sounds of some kids playing, and grew her wings back in, sitting down on the tree branch, she whatched them, her eyes hungried slightly, and she purred, watching each movement either of them made. She knew then, they weren't human... But the kids of two angels, she hissed under her breath, smirking. "If I were to.. Attack them, would their parents come out of hiding?" She grinned, and picked not to. She didn't feel like a fight to day, maybe some other time. But not right now, she jumped out of the tree, landing on her feet, and walked pass them slowly, remebering their scent. She smirked as it burned her nose, they were angels. She kept walking until she left the park, and tock off, once again, letting her wings grow out so she could fly off. Soon, she found a cave and landed infront of it, yawning slightly she walked into it as her wings grew back in.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Kohaku was walking through the park watching the stilupid children play until night came. Unil then she needed something to do before she killed these bratty kids. Sighing as she leaned back against the tree she brushed way some strands of her hair and sighed softly.

Wearing a black tang top and baggy black pants made her feel a bit better since she loved the color black. Her red eyes scanned the area and she frowned as the angels passed by.She hated angels and of it wasn't for the fact that she was out numbered if some powerful humans walked by she wild hav klled them in a second she sighed again and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:41 pm

[Note, Kami is wearing what is in my siggy xD]

Kami's head flew up as she smelled another demon, she turned around and let out a high scream, only something other demons would hear. Her wings grew out, and wrapped around her body. Her green eyes scaned around the area, looking for where the other demon could be. Her hair blew in random places from the wind, as she waited for the other demon to appear...
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

(that's cool my "tang top" is what I'm wearing in my avi XD)

Kohaku heard a scream and gazed at the black haired girl.smirking lightly, Kohaku suddenly appeared behind the girl and whispered." hey..." she snickered a bit and wondered how the girl would react.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:52 pm

Kami purred, and let her wings grow in, and turned around to look at her, Kami's tail was moving around as she looked at her."Hello."She smiled suductively."I'm Kami..."She whispered her eyes looking straight into Kohaku's, her shirt was ripped, and almost showing her breasts. As she didn't wear pants, but wore only panties at the moment. Her skin had no flaws, she purred again, moving closer to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Kohaku smirked," well aren't you a pretty one?" she said while stroking the girl's ear. Kohaku didn't care what the girl thought about her appearance. She decided to have a little fun with the girl. She smiled,"nice name and by the way my name's kohaku."
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:19 pm

Kami purred, and moved her hand across Kohanku's face."It's nice to meet you."She purred, and moved her hand lower, touching her... Sensetive area, smirking."Mmm..."She whispered, and kissed her purring into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:30 pm

Kohaku smirked,*so she wants to play huh? Alright I'll play along.* Kohaku kissed Kami back,then playfully let the tip of her tongue slide across Kami's lower lip asking for entrance. She then lightly slid a hand under the girl's skimpy shirt. Sliding a finger over the skin of her left breast teasingly.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:34 pm

Kami smirked, and let her in, moving her tounge with Kohaku's, moving her hand inside of Kohaku's pants, and panties, and started to finger her. Kami didn't want to wait with the teaseing. That always annoied her.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Kohaku felt Kami's finger move inside and she smirked while wrapped her tongue around Kami's then released. While continueing the "dance" she slipped her other hand up Kami's shirt. She stroked the girl's nipples while lightly squeezing and pulling.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Kami grinned, and moved two more fingers inside of her, slowly taking her pants off. Her wings growing out, covering the two. She smirked, moved them in and out harsly.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Kohaku smiled shivering lightly in pleasure. She then snapped her fingers and let a dark cloak cover the front of the cave leaving Kami no need to use her wings. Positive that no one was possibly watching,she pushed Kami back and took the girl's shirt off. Breaking the kiss, she moved her tongue down her lips,neck,and finally reached her breasts. She moved her mouth over one nipple and sucked hard. Kohaku's hands stroking the girl's sides as she bit down on the nipple.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Kami moaned, and moved her fingers faster, and grabbed her hair."Mmm... Shall we have fun now?"
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Kohaku looked up for a second and smirked," hell yeah..." she murmured while slipping a finger into jami's panties and pulling them off and started stroking the girl's opening." take a guess what I'm gonna do..." she moved her lips down her chest and stomach untilshe was inbetween her legs. She spread her thighs slightly while grinning." ready?"
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Kami gasped, nodding."Yesss..."She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Kohaku smiled wickedly then pressed her tongue against Kami's opening before slowly pushing her tongue inside,licking in her inner walls while reaching up and sqeezing her breasts while doing so.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

Kami moans loudly, tilting her head back."Yessss!!!"She moans louder, purring.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:26 pm

Kohaku smiled as Kami moaned, she pushed her tongue further inside, she then masaged her left nipple with one hand while pushing a finger inside a few times while letting her tongue taste her sweet sticky juice.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:40 pm

Kami moaned, purring loudly, tilting her head back.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Kohaku pulled her tongue out and rammed her fingers inside, slipping her fingers in and out. Moving near her orgasm spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kami's New Friend. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami's New Friend.   Kami's New Friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami's New Friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Earth :: Tokyo-
Jump to: