Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

A journey to nowhere Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
A journey to nowhere I_vote_lcapA journey to nowhere I_voting_barA journey to nowhere I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
A journey to nowhere I_vote_lcapA journey to nowhere I_voting_barA journey to nowhere I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

A journey to nowhere

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chi

chi

A journey to nowhere Empty
PostSubject: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:27 am

I lay down my back and for the last time feel the hard yet comforting trunk of the sakura tree, I feel the dancing wind through my hair and hear the singing melodies of the Sakura flower. I'll surely miss this...a place that holds a lot of my memories."Then a tear fell from my eyes, I wiped it out as fast as I can, then smile with a teary eyes,"I guess I have to stop crying...I have to be strong." Then I stand up, and for the last time witness the setting of the sun in this view."farewell..." That is all I can say 'cause surely I'll be back.

I fixed my clothes and put on a cloak, it almost covers my face and my whole body, cling my bow and started walking."I guess visiting the town for the last time isn't so bad." Then I walked slowly,just my fce facing the ground, I thought of something,"I think I have to buy some food and medicine for this travel." after buying, I placed it all inside my bag. The moment I stare straightly a sakura petal caught my attention, "Oka-sa...Oto-san...." "I should visit the area where our house was." In gief i walk towards the area and look at it with a helpless face. I stand there long enought to remember everything that had happened,"haist.."I turn around and just left. Wearing a mask of a demon I left,leaving all my happy memories and only carry those memories that put me into this grief. A travel of nowhere is what awaits me in this long journey.

It's already getting dark in the forest."Ehh....a waterfall!!!" Surprise of what I saw, I ran towards it to see its beauty."It's amazing, the calm sound of water falling from the hill,it is like singing into my ears." I closed my eyes and stand there feeling the breeze,the water. "I bet there is no one around and it's safe for me to take off my mask, my armor and my cloak." I felt relaxed after taking it off and just wear my usual clothing. I dipped into the cold water wearing my usual clothes, feeling its coldness touching through my skin, "Its been awhile I did this kind of enjoyment." I almost fell asleep when I heard some sounds through the woods. In rush I immediately got off from the water, rush towards my things, put on the mask, my armor and set in an attack position, ready to fire my arrow. The sound is getting closer and closer, then I saw a rabbit come out. I was so relieved seeing it,"Just a rabbit..." I smile and turn my back, the moment I turned a noise once more is heard, this time it is much louder. afraid of what it was I pointed my arrow towards its direction, surprised of what I saw, it has a huge figure, though I'm not sure of what it is.

Seeing this, I am much more eager to fire my arrow towards its direction but then, something magical really happened, fireflies were everywhere, it lightened up the whole are and made me really relaxed.The green light it emits,its really comforting. It is like they are dancing through the air. I looked at them eagerly and without noticing my hand, I put down my weapon and ignored the figure that I saw. Helplessly I turned my back, removed my mask to see it clearly, The mask on my left hand near my face, I cling my bow into my shoulder, then there I watch them.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:29 am

Zilo started to walk behind a figure he saw up by a tree and was pointing a bow into the forest but didn't know why the person was doing that. He came up walking the cherry blossom trees where blooming and it was a peaceful sight. HE saw the fireflies brighten right beside the figure. He saw that the person had a bow and wore a cloak that covered his or hers whole body.

He saw the person go to reach for something he stood there. The figure took off a mask. And he noticed that this person might not be so bad anyways. He came walking up behind the figure and he saw that the bow was a little larger then what he thought it would be and the person seemed to be smaller then other so he figured it must have been a girl. He smiled as he walked up behind the girl.

"Hello, My name is Zilo. I came this way because its normally the best place to catch a sunset in this place. But it seems i don't come here just myself. If you do not mind but what is your name?" he waited patiently for the person to respond to his question as he was saying this he was smiling the whole time. He finally opened his eyes revealing that they where a light green shade. HE notice that the person was a little skittish when it came to people by the way he or she had reacted to the noise in the forest.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:02 am

Seeing the beauty of the fireflies really got my attention. Then I heard a voice from my back, I turned and saw a guy staring at me. In a rush I put back my mask and stand there straightly facing at him with an uncomfortable feeling since its a guy that I saw. He told his name, and I remembered it Zilo is the name he uttered. I stared at him closely from a afar trying to examined him, the built of his body, a sword on his back, I can tell that his a warrior. Still the way admired the sunset the way I admired it, and I guess the thought of, that he also likes nature gives me a comfortable feeling about him. But I can't let my guard down for he is human, specially his a guy, I won't be fooled with soft side of his.

I guess this guy won't leave if I don't answer his question. So then I raised m bow once again and pointed it towards him, I guess this is the best way to avoid him from making an another conversation, "Itami that's my name." With a stiff voice I answered his question.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:48 am

Zilo stood there and saw that the figure pointed a bow at him he sighed. "Honestly i hoped i didn't have to fight anymore today but it seems that i will even though the sunset is peaceful view it's still not enough to stop a fight. If you wish put down your bow and i will not fight." As he said this he grabbed his sword and summoned his in human strength causing white aura to wrap around him. The aura itself was a peaceful one. One with kindness yet at the same time pain and sorrow. Almost as if it was a dream.He saw the figure didn't have a sword so he or she was most likely to strike from far range and he sighed once again. "Rise from the ashes Reokia." He said his sword then turned into a giant buster sword about 8 feet long 3 feet wide. He pciked it up with one hand and set it on his shoulder.

"If you wish to fight me then go ahead and try but i will not miss this sunset and the breeze over the flowers." With that he got into a defensive position and waited to see what the person would do. He smiled at the person to see what they would say.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:21 pm

From afar she saw the guy pulling out a sword it didn't surprise her, but what surprised her the most is the sword, it changed its size and features. "As expected of a warrior like you, I can tell it. I thought you wouldn't draw you sword but I guess you did but it's me to be blamed..." Saying this, I face the grounds, pulled down my bow, I let out a sigh then without noticing it a tear once again fell of my eyes,"Sorry...I can tell with the way you speak, you admired this sunset the way I admired it with someone from the past, you are a good person. An aura that you let out, I feel it, I can feel you pain and sorrow. Sorry" I said those words with a guilt feeling in my heart.

Then I stand there I face my back against him, afraid of him noticing my tears, "Enjoy this view as you like but please stay away from me I might do something bad to you. I would not disturb you so feel free to do whatever you want. I'll leave immediately after this." With a stiff voice I said those words trying to hide my true feelings from stranger. I walk near the waterfall and sit right there, only my feet touching the waters, feeling its cold touch." Another reminder Zilo, please don't try to talk to me 'cause I despise man kind! specially guys, those guys who are trying to be good to me but are not true to their selves!." I uttered those words with a stiff voice this time. Then I face the sky and enjoy looking at it then my hood fell off, I tried to bring it back as fast as I can, then face the waters looking at myself from the waters, feeling the breeze and the comfort of the nature.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Zilo walked up to the women that had lost her hood. He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled "You may despise me but i cannot see another human in pain and suffering. Here watch." He threw his sword onto the tree and stood there in front of her where she could pull the bow and shoot. He just stood there smiling at her. He noticed that she was starting to cry. He knew she had gone through a heartbreak of some kind. He stood there starring at her he wanted to try and stop her pain but in order to do that he needed to gain her trust and become her friend. He would not attack this lady even if she attacked him. He smiled once again looking at her eyes directly.

"You may shoot me or you may talk to me. You can despise all man kind and shoot me but i will not harm you.. I will stand here and you can point your bow at me all you want. But you will not get me to draw my blade once again. So do your worse and then maybe once you've gotten all that anger and all the sorrow out of you you probably will be able to talk to me peacefully." He stood there with his arms wide open as if to say you can do what ever you want i do not care if you despise me i just want to help. He stood there with a smile. The cherry blossoms behind him started to blow their leaves wrapping around him and goign away from him as he sat there and waited for her to respond to his Decision.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:37 am

A hand was placed to my shoulders,it has feeling of comfort. Zilo saying those words made me turned to his direction, then there I saw him threw his sword making him defenseless to my attack. He stared at me with a warm smile while I was about to cry, in my mind,"What are you doing this to me? Why are you being so kind?!?" Zilo once again talk to me, those words that he just uttered lingers through my heart and mind. As if he knew what I felt, as if he can understand how I really feel. Surprised of what has just happened the cherry blossom wrap around him, it was a nice view as if it was telling me to trust this guy. A warm smile that he gave me, used to be given by someone I loved.

I stand to where I sit, I raised my bow towards him then I walk through him still wearing my demon mask. My grip to my bow is strengthen as I get closer to him. The moment I am almost near him, the size of my bow that makes my distance to him, my arrow pointed to his heart. I waited for him to shiver but he didn't, this was my only way to know if he trust me or if he really cares about me. I lost my grip to my bow, then it fell off, I removed my mask then there I stared at him with my teary eye without me noticing it, I kneel down in front of him, crying and crying, I felt defenseless at that time.I said these words to him with anger,"Please don't look at me that way! Don't look at me as if you understands me! Don't give a smile that would only bring me more tears! Don't be stupid, throwing your sword making you defenseless! Don't be kind to me I don't deserve it! Don't pity me for I don't want you to! Don't force yourself for trying to know me!" Yet without noticing myself I grab his outer clothing with a little force then I uttered these words gently, " And lastly please get your sword, I won't shoot you, I'm leaving, so just enjoy this view. Another I'm sorry for such words and actions." After saying those words I, I stand up, placed my mask once again, cling my bow into my shoulder and placed my hood back into my head. Before I leave this kind man, I hugged him for a repay to what he did and I whisper to his ears, "Once again I'm sorry for shouting at you, It must hurt you a lot so please stop putting such a face." After hugging him I put out a force smile then turned my back against him."I won't talk to others on how I feel." I said that to him with a calm voice. I walk slowly against his direction expecting he would not chase for me for that is the nature of man kind.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Zilo walked behind the girl and placed his hand on her shoulder and once again looked at her straight in the eyes and said "I know your pain i have been through it as well. I have been betrayed i've lost my loved ones and i have felt sorrow. But for you to express your feelings like that too me showed me that you do trust me." His sword still laying on the tree as he was talking to her. He stood there for a minute starring at the girl he had just meet. He saw all the sorrow and pain she had went through. And saw his smile made it worse. He did not smile again but kept a straight face as if not to break it. He then hugged the women and whispered into her ear.

"Not all are evil but some are. You must find those who are not and trust them. The way you can tell is if they continue to hold their weapon against you and show fear. Then they will be showing a sign of weakness." With that he turned he knew the girl wanted him to leave her alone and he respected her decision. He left his sword by the tree as he started to walk in the other direction from it and the girl. He went over and sat in a patch of grass and looked at the evening sky knowing that he had just given the girl he just admit advice that he told himself about people. He could trust this girl not afraid that she was going to shoot him he trusted her with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 am

As I walk through the opposite direction I kept thinking of what the guy has just said to me. It keeps on lingering to my mind "I know your pain i have been through it as well. I have been betrayed i've lost my loved ones and i have felt sorrow. But for you to express your feelings like that too me showed me that you do trust me.". I face down the ground I felt guilty of what I have done, then sadness filled my dawn at that time I just can't seem to understand my self at that time. "This guy really know me, and I guess we have gone through the same pain and sorrow and I cant even understand how he feels!"

As the night was there I feel the strong wind touching my body I looked at the sky and saw the moon and the stars. Then there I lie down and asked my self "Can I truly trust this guy?" I closed my eyes and once I open it I saw the face of the guy staring at me then I blink my eyes once again then I saw nothing,"I can't stop thinking of that guy's face, his swords that continues to linger in my mind." I stared at the sky then I saw a shooting star, I smiled then I wish, "Let me see him tonight." I get up to where I lie down, I tried to think where can I possibly find him and if find him tonight I'll apologize truly. I come back where we had met and took his direction hoping that I can find him.

The moon already reaches it highest point still no site of him. Then I face down and from afar I saw someone from the patch of grass. I get closer trying to know if it was him. No one I know would admire the sky like this one does other than Zilo. So from the dark I smiled,"I finally found you."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Zilo looked up a tthe girl and smiled, "So you have. I told you i love the sky and i would be here. But i left for a little and came back. Come sit here" He patted the ground next to him. He continued to smile at the girl. His sword still sat by the tree and he lied there on the ground. The stars in the sky was bright blueish black. He turned his attention to the girl beside him."What made you come back to see me I'm just curious." He sat there looking at her with her outfit on and her bow on her back. He saw that she found this as peaceful as he did.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 am

As I saw him there watching the sky I felt relieved after searching for him. There he is with a smile while asking me to sit by his side, that smile that almost removed all my pain tonight. I guess he is the second person who made me feel this way. I walked to his direction smiling while all this toughts in my mind. While walking I saw his sword still there on the tree then I gave a warm smile. As I sat behind him he asked me, i can answer him straightly I turned my back,"hmmm...because...because...because...." I can't say it, in my mind,"I should say it!" I cant let him wait like that" So I faced him and look directly in his eyes and my its red, "I'm really sorry Zilo! Sorry for acting like that! I have told a lot of painful words that hurt you! I'm really sorry!" Then I bow my head almost about to cry 'çause I really feel guilty doing all those things to him and now I felt relived after seeing him and now I can't even understand myself but my body its shaking. Then right there I faced the ground just waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Zilo wrapped his arms around the girl in a hug "It is alright my friend no need to worry i have heard much worse. Matter in fact i worried about you more then myself. Because i knew you went through pain. Maybe worse then mine. But you shouldn't always feel sorry for expressing yourself." He continued to hug the girl. He smiled one time then let go waiting to see what she would do. He didn't want to scare her or ruin their friendship he decided he wouldn't hug her for now until she was happy. But also he really did not feel like fighting right now.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:21 pm

As Zilo hugged me, tears start to pour down my face and I can't stop it, it really felt good to be hugged by someone who truly cares about me.Then he let go of me, I guess he respected me that much. I stared at him with a teary eye,"Why do you always worry about the others and not worry more about yourself? I know you can't stand seeing your friend in pain but it also pains your friend to see you hiding your sorrow." With a gentle voice I uttered those words.

I just stared at him then look into a different direction at the sky and then there I saw the stars,"Truly this is an amazing site it is like it gives comfort to us." I said it with a joyful tone to break the sad atmosphere 'cause I know it would hurt him. I stared at him once again,"Zi, really thank you ^_^. I don't know where my journey will reach, but I guess because of you I would be able to trust man kind once again." I said those words in a gentle voice while smiling at him, then I stared once again at the sky just waiting for him to response.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:07 am

Zilo look down and smiled to himself. He let the question go through his head about a millions times thinking over why he does it and why he never tries anything else. "It is because my pain and sorrow where ended when i made a vow to fate that i can not break. You can see why i am still alive i try to make people happy. But when i have completed this mission i am sent on. I will be dead before any one will know about it. this is the contract with the angels i signed to come back and protect people. So basically i am no existent anymore i am just nothing but a empty shell. So i figured what the hell i should make other happy while i am still here. And thanks to that decision my life as this shell has been a fun one. And with that i know i will die when i am done. This techinqu of mine you see is like a double edge blade. I may seem strong when using it but it slowly kills me when i use it. But it seems that i have no choice but to use it sometimes. But i guess what i am trying to say is that when i have finished my duties it will be as if i had never existed." He smiled at the girl. His face showed no sign of worry or pain anymore nor did it show if he cared for his own life. He knew the girl picked up on what he had said about him disappearing because he knew that this was his fate once he made a deal with the angels to fight off the demons that had hurt him for so long.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 am

"Ï'm sorry for bringing this up." I uttered those word in a calm voice then I stared at him with caring eyes."I see a contract with Fate, I just remembered what contract did I made, I can't recall what contract I made, The only thing that I can remeber is that I have this goal to revenge for my family." I face the grounds with a confuse face.

I tried to pull myself together trying not to worry him more. I stared at him,"Don't talk as if you are a nobody to everyone, you have helped a lot of people with that strength that you have. Your existence right now it changed a lot of people's lives including me! As for me, I never considered this life, this false life that I have right now, I didn't really thought of it as a present life you see, If I would be given a chance once again I would rather just die and woudn't be given a second life. I guess the reason for this is because of the wound inside my heart which I guess will never be healed. That's the only reason for this journey yet you entered my life, as if you have given a new light for me to smile once again and expirience the true life again." I said those words in pain, I can't hide it, it is because he is telling me that when he died no on will know it and I can't bare it! "Thank you for everything, for making me smile, If only I knew that it would shorten your existence. Right now, I can't understand what I am suppose to feel, I can't understand my emotion, I guess I didn't understand everything you have said yet I have this pain, yet there you are, you showed me a face with no worries." I said those words to him in an angry yet caring voice.
These fate he has,it kills me."I'm really sorry, don't mind me anymore." I said it in a calm voice then I looked at the sky I just lie down right there and I can't stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 am

Zilo hugged the girl. "Theres one way for me to get out of this curse my friend. I have to beat a man named Icarus once i do that i can live a normal life. But also i should be dead right now but as you see i am sitting here right now. My blade if i ever lost it i would be dead. As long as that blade is in a 600 meters i won't be affected by my Ability. But if i choose to leave my blade here and walk about 600 meters or so away and use my power i will surely start to die. But other then that the sword keeps my power at a negative. Sure it hurts when i use it but it heals me with the sword. So i don't have to worry as long as i have that blade." He continued to hug the girl he had hoped to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 am

I was surprised at that moment, the comfort he gave to me, that hugged that really make me feel at ease.I let go of his hug and stared at him with a face assurance"Let me help you! Please Zilo let me help you beat him! For the things you have done for me, that is the only thing I can do for you to live your life normally. Another don't ever leave your sword." I just stared at him,waiting for his response.In my mind,"If he says no, what would I do?!?" I pleaded once more,"Please let me help you! If that is the only way that you live your life normally." I hold his hand tightly while saying this words.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 am

Zilo looked at the girl once more with a smile "You do not need to get involved with my affairs for a fight. Honestly i am not going to fight the angel. Because well i can now control this power to help those i care for and others. It may be strange even though it pains me to use this move i can some how always feel joy when i use it and helping others. So do not involve yourself if i e er have to fight him." He said all of this with a calm voice. But as he said the last few words he but care into them but at the same time firmness into them. He wanted her to be safe and not to worry about his fight he wanted her to stay away from his enemies or he might not be able to save her he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 am

Hearing this, it rally made me sad,I can't let him go through this alone since his already been a part of my life now, I said these words with him with a stiff voice,"I'll die anyway so let me fight with you, I knew that I won't last that long! I promise after I help you with that fight I'll search for my own fate! So please let me help you!" I don't know what to do anymore if he declines once again,again with calm yet stiff voice I uttered these words,"You don't have to protect me, I can defend myself and if I were to die its fine I lost my true soul in the past I don't have any dreams, so let me help you have your normal life 'cause if you were to live in a normal life you can help a lot of people.So Please let me help you" I just stared at him waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 am

Zilo looked down and then looked at her with a stiff face :"You have our own future, Your soul is still there if you have lost your soul then you wouldn't feel pain sorrow joy happiness or the need to help me. Every one has their own destiny. And yours is not to die protecting me. You have s much more potential then anyone i know. You have lived this long without any one and you helped so many people. You care for stuff that others do not notice. As for me I will lose all sanity if you die protecting me. I will not refuse this time you can come if you wish but.... just promise me you will not get yourself killed or hurt protecting me." Hid voice went from stern to a very relaxing voice but with so much care it seemed as if he was a man that had known her for a long time.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 am

Hearing this,It really made my heart beat to fast, this was the first time I hear him with a stiff voice and for that I know that he is serious about it,"You really are sweet, don't worry about me I won't let my guard down,I can protect myself and you if ever you needed me. The moment I was reborn my heart it is empty, I don't even know why did I still live, but you filled my heart with so much care and that makes me happy, though for a short time i was able to expirience once again a beat inside my heart. As for my soul,I will find it after I help you." I said it with a joyful yet gentle voice. I just stared at him with a smiling face and I can see in his eyes what he feels inside."You, really filled my emptiness and thanks for letting me to help you." Though for a short time without me noticing it he was able to slowly lessenl the wound in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 am

His face and his eyes changed. They had went to a calm peaceful look. He was glad she understood. He had hide all his pain and sorrow up till now he never once told anyone. But he knew that he could trust this girl. "Well then i'm glad we could be friends chi."This was the first time he had used her name in this entire conversation. He had no idea how she would re act to what he had just said and yet alone use her name. He smiled at her with his peaceful smile again the same one he used when they had first meet.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 am

"That's great! Zi, thanks for calling me by my name it means a lot." Seeing his smile I can't resist this happiness it really made me hugged him as I hugged him I whispered something with a gentle voice,"Really thank you." I let go of the hug çause it might make him feel uneasy. I smiled at him lively, this is the first time that was able to make that smile once again,"Zi, do you want to go to a festival? I have heard that there will be festival in a village near this hill. I would like you to show how I used to be." I stared at him happily wearing a smile. In my mind,"I hope he would agree, I really hope so."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 am

Zilo saw that chi had hugged him he smiled. "Sure i will go with you. But i must warn you i have never went to a festival. So be patient with me if you could i really don't know anything there." He smiled at her again but he knew he was a little embarrassed because he had never been to a festival but he knew this should be fun and he wanted to get to know Chi better.
Back to top Go down
chi

chi

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 am

As he said say, I hugged once again with too much force that made us fall,"Thank you!" I blushed as we fall, I sat up immediately,""Zi,I'll show you the village at the morning then at night we'll enjoy the festival. You would really love it! Sorry for hugging you many times." I said those words happily and let out a big smile. I looked at the sky with a calm face,as I feel the cold breeze though my body. I really felt relaxed this time and then there I look at the sky then after a few minutes I would stare at Zilo then look at the sky once again.In my mind"I would cherish this friendship, I would die protecting it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey to nowhere   A journey to nowhere Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A journey to nowhere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Earth :: Hokkaido-
Jump to: