Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being I_vote_lcapAlyssa, the Mistress of Being I_voting_barAlyssa, the Mistress of Being I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Alyssa, the Mistress of Being I_vote_lcapAlyssa, the Mistress of Being I_voting_barAlyssa, the Mistress of Being I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Alyssa, the Mistress of Being

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryukai Viranesh

Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Empty
PostSubject: Alyssa, the Mistress of Being   Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:54 am

Name: Alyssa (http://www.behindthename.com/name/alyssa)
Alignment: Evil (Demon)
Nickname: Ally

Appearance: Alyssa appears to be a young girl around the age of 12-14 with a thin but not emaciated frame. She has short brown hair and what most would consider a pretty face if they don’t mind some of the occasional grime. It’s most beautiful features are by far her genuine smile and her eyes, which are a beautiful blue color that seem to have no depth to them whatsoever and can range from being hard to molten in seconds. She seems innocent enough that is until you actually take the time to get to know her and understand her expressions better.

Ally wears a grayish colored cloak over whatever clothing she tends to have on at the time. Her outfits range from anything and everything depending on what she can find and mend together or make herself. Although it usually consists of a either a simple T-shirt or blouse and a matching pair of shorts/pants or a skirt with dress shoes or on the occasion, boots. No matter what she’s wearing it doesn’t mar the fact that she is indeed very pretty for her age, a diamond in the rough.

Wing Appearance: http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1241/1241192kt2gxur63o.jpg AND http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery2/gallery/d/7742-4/mazinkaiser1.jpg The texture of the first combined with the shape of the second, the black feathers blending together at the edges to form what seem to be blade-like appendages with a blurred appearance.

Weapon Name: Kyōki (Madness)

Weapon Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh71/twilight_0824/Dagger.jpg

Weapon True Form:When her weapon reveals it’s true form, it transforms from the dagger that it usually exists as to a gray and black cuirass that armors her torso and is covered with occultic designs and circles. The armor extends down her arms, two prongs breaking off shortly after her elbow and forming a pair of dagger-like appendages that look to be made of bone and chitin. When an enemy is stuck by these weapons, Madness is slowly but gradually induced on the person, the more times you’re hit and greater contact you come into with the daggers, the greater the effect of the madness will become. The only way for the madness to be cured is through healing or giving the effect time to wear off, although originally time will only make it worse.

Wing Incantation: “Descend into Insanity my Brethren and let the Shadows take you, the Lords of the Parallel await.”

Wing Abilities:Most demons in this world have at least heard rumors of the demonic ability to turn everything that you know as a person against you and make you destroy yourself. Little do they know that it is so much more than that. This ability, which has been nicknamed simply “Pandemonium” by others, in fact has two sides that make it equally dangerous. The groupings are rather simple, those that affect the psyche of others and those that manipulate her own. Over the course of her long life of isolation, she has had plenty of time to practice and try on those who were unlucky enough to run into her. Few have ever survived and those that have, were never the same since then. The most interesting factor about her is that despite not having the largest number of techniques, she is capable of combining techniques within her repertoire to devastating effect.

Individual: These are abilities that can affect others than herself. They usually have a debilitating effect but there are a few that have been known to have been used in straightforward combat as well. The length of the effects can vary depending on the ability but have been known to last for a decent amount of time.

-Persuasion: Alyssa’s words will seem to the person that she’s speaking to to be in their best interest and that she truly cares about them. As she continues to speak, they will consider her more and more of a friend and her words will have more and more weight and will feel at ease with her, even if they had been in the middle of a battle moments before. Although she cannot say something completely against that person’s morals, as that would break the ability near instantly and put her in quite a precarious situation as she is extremely vulnerable for several moments after this ability ends, unable to react for several seconds.

-Emotion: One of Alyssa’s favorite abilities, this allows her to let the current emotions that her opponent is feeling increase in intensity and to control their actions. This causes her opponent to lose all sense of caution and let these emotions lead them in battle instead of any of their usual tactics. Though the effect depends on exactly what emotions they’re feeling at the time that makes this ability very versatile in its effects and capable of breaking down a well planned operation into shambles.

-Silhouette: Alyssa can tap into the opponents memories and discover the person whom they care about most. She may then create a near perfect copy of that person out of shadows, who Alyssa speaks through like a mouthpiece and can make whatever she wants seem to happen to the shillouette, causing the person extreme emotional turmoil and often making them far more suceptable to Alyssa's other abilities while also making them feel as though they've lost almost everything.

-Rapture: By looking Alyssa directly in her eyes, she can cause her opponent to be overcome with a sense of awe and become frozen to the spot that their feet are standing on. This especially dangerous to angels who are in the air, because their wings will freeze up and will cause them to plummet from the skys. This technique is almost solely meant to allow her to approach her enemies or to buy time in order to do something else. During this time she will usually engage in conversation with her foes, the mouth being the only thing that is not frozen.

-Shadow Rising: This ability actually requires Alyssa to gain a physical hold on her opponent for a period of time, during which she calls out to and awakens the person’s shadow, their exact opposite. The shadow will then take up residence in the person’s mind, initiating what is known as a shadow crisis, the person being showed the worst choices and outcomes for all events that involve them and gradually, these choices will become their primary choices, as the shadow’s values replace the person’s and eventually the person becomes their own shadow. There are multiple ways to cure this condition, all of which are known to Alyssa and which she will reveal for a price, or you could can take the chance of discovering it on your own.

-Shadow Calling: Alyssa’s final ability in this subset is to call forth the person’s shadow into the physical world, causing it to do her bidding. This usually involves her pitting her opponent against his or her shadow and allowing her to either watch or move onto something else. Although, she has been known to use these shadows for other purposes, such as spying and traveling as well as discussion and sacrificing them. The shadow possesses 1 of the original person's abliities, the first one it uses in the fight and holds all of the opposite values and characteristics of the original

Self: These are Alyssa’s abilities that revolve around herself. She possesses less of these than her other abilities but that doesn’t mean that they are any less effective. These are her more attack oriented methods of battle.

-Memory: Alyssa can make copies of her fragments of memories and form them into a set of up to 6 phantasmal daggers that leave a shadowy trail. These can fly around and launch themselves at opponents. If an enemy is hit by one of these daggers, they are forced to relive the memory through her perspective. If a foe is hit by too many of these daggers, their mind can become temporarily overwhelmed by the sheer stress.

-Shade Strings: This ability causes strings to spring from her shadow and to wrap around Alyssa’s body like they would a marionette, except that she’s the person pulling her own strings. This allows her to fight past her own physical limits so long as she has the force of will and magic to keep herself going although this completely destroys the usual flow of her movements, making them quick and jerky.

-Despair Vortex: Alyssa opens a void of darkness in front of her that sucks up attacks that are currently flying towards her. Then, the vortex with condense and compress itself until it coalesces into a weapon of shadowy energy, containing the power of all of the attacks that were absorbed by the vortex and that she can use and release as she pleases.

-Extension: Alyssa’s entire shadow changes shapes and connects to her, becoming a version of the classic demon tail. It possesses the sharp almost heart-shaped tip with a thin but strong length running up to her lower back. The sole purpose of this attack is allow her a greater range of both attack and motion and to allow to utilize many of her other attacks in combination with this one.

Personality: Alyssa has a set of three personalities, two usually being dominant over the third, that control the vast majority of her actions. The first personality is the one that resembles her most when she was still alive and had just become a demon. She seems to be be lighthearted and kind, often laughing and smiling a lot, although there’s always a sadness about her. She enjoys playing games and can make a game out of almost anything, even the shedding of blood. She considers this a rather serious game in fact and one of the few times where this personality will seem ridiculously old and wise, dropping the childlike tone. She generally sticks to her debilitation abilities, enjoying watching the opponent slowly destroy themselves instead of doing it herself.

Her second personality is radically different from the first. This personality enjoys and craves violence and destruction and loves to cause it with her own two hands. As such she tends to stick to either using her weapon or her Self abilities in battle instead of the debilitation. She laughs at misfortune and tragedy and often says that it’s the peoples own faults that things turned out like they did because they didn’t try hard enough. Although, she does have a soft spot for lovers and children, usually not being as harsh with them as she is with others. She is foul-mouthed and rude but always speaking in a proper tone other than her explicatives.

The third personality is what would best be described as a mix between the previous two. This was her original personality before she became split into three and has through its long periods of isolation from the world, become more bitter and cynical. This personality can only come out of the rare occasions when the other two personalities breakdown and dissolve into each other, completely agree on something, or forces its way out. She retains the key aspects of both of the previous personalities and uses all of her abilities in battle, Extension being one of her favorites. She is the only truly complete personality that Alyssa possesses, unlike the fragmented other two and is the one who is most adept in battle and conversation.

History: Alyssa was born into an extremely poor family who were kicked straight out of the hospital where she was born to the streets. She grew up having to fend for herself more often than not, that was what all of her family did. They cared only for themselves and only provided what they absolutely had to, which was shelter for her. Everything else, food, clothing, any sense of hygiene was all Alyssa’s job. As such, from a young age she grew up to be very self sufficient and always knew how to take care of herself. Another result of this was that because having to steal, she became very quick and adept with her hands.

When she turned 6, Alyssa managed to piece together an acceptable school uniform and began to attend her local school. She was always on the outside of the social groups though because of her poverty and what most considered an odd personality. She was also bullied because despite all of these factors, she was always at the top of her class, a very smart girl. This infuriated most of the richer and well off kids who thought that they deserved things like that just on the basis that they had money and what would later be power. But Alyssa pushed through it, she was a tough kid who had to deal with a lot more then these rich kids ever did and never let them bother her.

8 years later, Alyssa was still doing well in school and if one could look past some of the dirt of the street, was actually becoming quite a pretty girl. She believed that fate was dealing the rich kids what they deserved by a girl like her beating them in almost everything, including sports. However, the kids who had bullied her when was younger were older and more conniving now and had finally had enough of the “upstart peasant girl” beating them. So one night, a group of boys and girls followed her to the alley that she considered home and then brutally murdered her, using knives, pipes, their fists whatever they could. As Alyssa lay on the ground, beaten to a pulp and dying in agony and the laughing group of teens was walking away, the cops drove up and surrounded the kids, planning to arrest them. A couple ran over to try and get to her, but it was too late. Right after seeing the cops arrive and catch the kids, Alyssa’s heart had given out.

Becoming a Demon:

Suddenly Alyssa was surrounded by white nothingness, there seemed to be a light, but with the light there was shadow as well. As she sensed that she was suddenly upright, she saw a man across from her. After several moments, the old man began to speak, “Do you believe-“. It was at this point that Ally cut him off, “Yes I believe in Fate, or else I wouldn’t have been able to do what I did and those kids would have gotten away but they didn’t, it was Fate, all Fate.” The old man seemed to be shocked for a moment and then smiled widely and as the girl was engulfed in shadows she heard his voice again, “Special, special girl, welcome to my world.”

When Alyssa woke up, she was lying at the edge of an area that seemed to be covered in eternal night. She stood up shakily and immediately realized that something was different…..she was different. With a slight smile she began to walk off into the realm of Odin, the realm of demons. For several months she was unable to access any of her abilities or powers, all she found was her weapon, a dagger that had been at her hip since she had woken up here in this strange place. This continued until an event occurred within a few months, which caused her to awaken her powers and to also develop her separate personalities.

For the next 1800 or so years Alyssa lived in an isolated cave, shielding herself from society as she grew stronger and trained harder. The few people who had managed to stumble upon her hiding place were never seen again, she used them for practice to test her abilities. Then, slowly she started to venture out into demon society, gradually making a name for herself as one of the most powerful, vicious and deadly demons that had ever walked Odin. Her abilities became the stuff that the next generations would hope to strive to achieve. All the while though, Alyssa just continued on, gradually becoming more enamored with what she was doing and making a game out of it, a game to punish those who defied Fate.

RP Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ryukai Viranesh on Sat May 29, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa, the Mistress of Being   Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi, I will be reviewing your application, Alyssa.

The abilities are nice and very unique, though I still have some issues.

It's that one, copying an ability of a person even though you use it differently also means that its basically a 2 on 1 fight, and is overpowered. It might be allowed, but they couldn't use much of their abilities or even none.

Two is that, your umm... Pact with the demon thing means that you'd be collecting people for your control, and is also overpowered in terms of the buff it may give and the support you get yourself. Please, either edit that ability or replace it with another.

That is all, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa, the Mistress of Being   Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Alright. This should be fine.

Although, the nature of your abilities is a bit subjective, hence, if someone like Icarus, who was really light hearted and aloof, was used the silhouette ability on, he wouldn't care. As long as you take note of that, then your abilities should be fine.

Approved!

A very nice application. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alyssa, the Mistress of Being   Alyssa, the Mistress of Being Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alyssa, the Mistress of Being
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Character Specifics :: Character Creation :: Approved Angel/Demon Applications-
Jump to: