Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Dark events Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Dark events Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Dark events Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Dark events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Dark events Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Dark events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Dark events Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Dark events Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Dark events Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Dark events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Dark events Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Dark events I_vote_lcapDark events I_voting_barDark events I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Dark events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohaku

Kohaku

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:38 am

As demons laughter echo through the dark caves and tortured screaming can be heard. Kohaku hung out in the shadows, her ruby red eyes bored and slightly annoyed. Wearing her usual clothing (see avi) with a black hooded jacket.*man I hate this place..* she thought while yawning. It was boring and pointless to stick around but she didn't mind for today because she didn't feel like messing with people on earth. She Tana hand through her hair and watched some of the minor demons run by. She rolled her eyes. *such annoying creatures but at least they are better than the damn angel.** she thought with a smirk. She laughed a bit as some of the little demons got brutaly slaughtered by a bigger one. Kohaku gotup and walked around while sighing. She put her hood up and walked deeper into the shadows hoping that no one would bother her there.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

He walked in. The man. He was tall. Lean. Handsome. Bloodstained and above all, fearful. He growled as the demons neared him, the blood oozing from his mouth was a rare delicacy within the confines of the illustrial hell. They neared but dared not approach. Instead they sniffed and yelped at the prospect of a meal. Of what, you ask? Rest assured it was the carcus of a young girl, perhaps in her early teens, her breasts showed her youth. It bothered not the demon, whom drained her from her life and only dragged the remains as a means of spurring on a fight within hell.

"Here you go fuckers" he said with a cackle as he tossed the girl's body, letting it smash the wall, sending a "cracking" sound through out the many caves, then allowing the body to ooze down the wall, leaving a trail of her remaining blood that had eluded her killer.

"Freaks" he said under his breath as he walked on, the creatures behind him were getting into a fight, tearing each other apart for a taste of the virgin. It made him happy...knowing that he had cause mayhem once again, upon the Earth in in his own homeland.

"Kekeke" he said, he'd have to see the reaction of the girl's parents after he returns the remains to them. He'd watch them in awe as their worst knightmare was upon them. He'd rape her mother. Oh yes...mhmm. Yes. Then make her father watch as he penetrated the woman again and again, until the man would beg for death. Oh how amusing. Only then he would slaughter the man, in such a way that he would bathe in tha man's blood and slow the process of his death, as Kitaro fucked his wife again and again in the man's own blood. Upon the arrival of death, he'd kill the woman too by pushing his penis through her mouth and into her brain. Yes. He'd like that. In fact it was arousing him as he spoke.

"Oh...kekeke. Virgin." he said in a teasing voice as he swept past a demon, of high calibre, her clothing were erotic and demonic like but he wasn't interested. She seemed like any other slut to him. Fuck and dump. Yeah, he thought to himself. As he continued to walk in a slow manner, away from the woman, hoping to get a response for his remark.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:53 pm

Kohaku heard the male demon's comment and rolled her eyes.*wow.....I guess that's supposed to be an insult...whatever..* she sighed and kept the hood over her head. She simply walked in the opposite direction while muttering," asshole...." people like that guy just wants attention and she wasn't going to be the person who gave him what he wished.she cracked her knuckles and smirked as she saw a young girls body lying there.she kicked it aside and stood there watching small demons devour the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

He got exactly what he wanted, a reaction; no better, a retort. He stopped in his tracts and cackled, turning around in one fluid motion as he watched the girl walk towards the scene he caused momentarily ago.

"Kekkee. What was that you slut? Want me to fuck your brains out?" he said with a sinister grin as he began to walk over to the girl.

"A night with me and it'll blow your virginity away" he said with his hand clenched into a fist, at chest level, and a thumb protuding outwards and pointing towards himself.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:19 pm

a smirk breaks out on Kohaku's face. She snickers at his reply,"oh I'm the slut? Look who's talking man whore..Accepting the offer would make me a slut. Tempting offer though." she said teasingly. calling her a virgin was almost as funny as he called her a slut and on top of that he hits on her.*I think this guy's brain has already been fucked out.* She thought.Though she did regret wearing what she had on but at least the jacket covered a lot of skin.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

"kekeke. I like that. A little bit of resitance. Now I can fuck you all I want" he said, running at the woman, aiming to throw a punch at her lower abdomen and incapitate her while he'd go about her buissness.

"I wouldn't cross me. Just make it easy. I'll make sure it hurts." he said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku

Kohaku

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Kohaku simply side stepped the punch and sighed." why should I go with you if you think I'm a slut?" she asked teasingly while adding," And just quit with the weak ass attacks that you're trying to inflict, seriously that shit only works with fucking angels." she said with a hint of annoyance to her tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark events   Dark events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Odin :: Hell-
Jump to: