Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust I_vote_lcapZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust I_voting_barZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust I_vote_lcapZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust I_voting_barZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Empty
PostSubject: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:39 pm

Sei sits in a chair infront of a tavern as she sips some sake from a good sized saucer. The bottle sits on the table to her left, she sighs as she looks out into the village knowing that the people here live simple lives. Eventually raiders are going to attack as raiders often do. In fact she already knows that raiders are on the way, it was that fact alone that made her come here to begin with. She still hasn't gotten over having been killed by raiders and she wants to make sure that this village won't have to worry about this group of raiders ever again.

It has been a little over 20 years since she was reborn. She keeps that fact to herself since she knows most people would either get scared and chase her away, or merely think she is crazy. However she is till getting the hang of her abilities and taking out raiders seems to help her do so. She is not reckless though, she just really hates raiders and her desire to protect others won't let her accept the philosophy of the weak die at the hands of the strong. Even though all who die at her hands do so merely because they are not asstrong as she is. She sees someone approaching her, but doesn't think much aboutit since he is by himself.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Zilo sees a female sitting at a table by herself he walks over and asks "Mind if a sit here?" His sword on his back started to hum telling him that this lady was not a normal one. He waited for her answer as he stood there keeping his sword quiet. He then stared down the road and saw that there was dust coming not a normal one but as if there was a bunch of riders coming.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:01 pm

"Sure you can sit here. It looks like the fun is going to start faster than I had anticipated though. The information was right it seems, raiders and lots of them. Dealing with raiders is always the highlight of my day, especially when they beg for their miserable lives." Sei smiles and it looks like she is planing on creating a blood bath. "You can sit here and watch my sake, or you can kill as many raiders as you please.

The choice is yours really,this village will not fall tot heir kind if I can help it
." Sei gets up and pops her neck, back and the fingers of both hands. Fields of energy form around her hands and feet, they give off a faint glow that is sort of a pale rose color. She goes into a crouch and launches herself towards the raiders She runs towards the raidwers at a speed humans normally can't reach. She see them as they approach and the first raider that sees her can't believe his eyes. He is about to yell out when Sei ducks down enough to take his horse out from under him causing the horse to come down on him crushing his chest but not instantly killing him.

Sei starts lashing out at the raiders trying to keep them just outside the village as their full attention focuses ion her. She smiles sadisticallyas she fights them using a style of hand to hand that is unknown to them. She further confuses them when she goes behind one of the horse that no longer has it's rider and emerges looking like one of their own. She than starts taking them down making it look like they have a traitor.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Zilo stood up and went after them he stood there and White aura started to wrap around him. He smiled he now had in human strength. He pulled out his sword and took on the Raiders slicing and dicing them. He saw on about to slice Sei in the back he shot a douchi kito at him cutting him in half behind her then turned around and grabbed a guy and brought him in for a punch shattering all his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Sei grabs a raider by his face and and spins taking him off his feet. She spins afew times making his body pick up spped as she spins. She throws him causing several raiders to get taken down. She laughs as she retakes her own form.She than jumps into the air and comes down punching the ground in the middle of a bunch of raiders making the ground erupt launching them onto the asses disoriented them enough for her and Zilo to deal with them while they try to regain their bearings.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:23 pm

Zilo thought about ending this here and now. He released his sword and his power multiplyed by tons. He charges his ultimate Douchi Kito. Light punishment. " Go LIGHT PUNISHMENT!!" He screams as the bandits are all torn to shreds they are all alive but crawling on the ground he lets Sei do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Sei starts ripping the raiders to shreds literally. Her face takes on an almost demonic look to it without transforming. Her hatred of raidwers shows itself in her ferociousness against them, all she cares about is that none of thes ass holes lives to see another day. Once the last one dies at her hands and she stands there regaining her breath covered in the blood of her victims. "I need a bath, after that I'm going to go back to my sake, or maybe I'll just drink my sake while I bathe. That sounds good to me." Sei starts walking back to the village "Come on I'll buy you somehting to drink okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Zilo starts to follow the girl while cleaning his sword. "This blood is going to stain my shirt and sure" he said. He followed the girl into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:57 pm

"Not really, there is a trick I know about to get rid of blood stains, but you hacve to wash your clothing as fast as possible. Usually while you bath, it works for me anyway. Another trick is to wear all red or let the entire outfit your wearing soak in the blood of your enemies until it is a uniform color.." Sei smiles at Zilo as they continue back to the tavern for her bottle of sake. She picks it up and starts towards the bath house "Come with me, we can get cleaned up for a decent fee, I'l cover it for it for you. But you can cover our rooms if we're going to be staying here okay?" Sei starts off towards the bath house.

Last edited by Sei Sakuraoka on Fri May 21, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Zilo nodded in agreement. but when he saw the rom prices he was only able to purchase one key. He gave the key to Sei "Well ill go find a place of my own you can sleep here it would be weird to be in the ame bed with another women no offense but still* He showna innocent smile at the girl He took off his shirt and started to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"color=lightpink]You can have the bed, I'll take the floor. I don't mind since I tend to sleep in barns or places where the floor is more comfortable[/color]." Sei takes off her clothing begins scrubbing it clean after she makes sure her hands are clean. After that scrubbing her clothing to get rid of the blood stains is easy for her. She hangs it up to somewhat dry and than begins cleaning off the rest of her body. She built up some sweat during the fight and she knows it. She wants to be cleaned up and ready for a good night's sleep. Periodically she drinks from her sake bottle and than goes back to cleaning up. "So what do you like drinking Zilo? I'm sure they have something you like, so just let me know what it is and I'll pay for it."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:33 pm

He picked up a glass of Sake and started to drink it. "This will be fine. You may think im crazy but im actually a lot older then people would think of me." He took a drink of the sake and put it down. He smiled at the girl then remembered she had no clothes on and turned around to give her some privacy he sat at the side of the tub in a chair waiting for her to get done while talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:02 pm

"Relax Zilo it's a poublic bath house, everyone comes in at the same time. Look over to at the other end there are both males and females here so there's no need to be shy. It's kind of cute though." Sei giggles at Zilo in a freindly way.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:05 pm

He undresses and gets into the pool and relaxes and looks up at the stars then looks and sees hes literally sat right next to sei and was starting to freak out thinking she was going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Sei watches him get in and giggles not caring that hse sat right next to her. "Not bad, I see you take care of yourself. Don't worry I won't kill you or anything." Sei decides to soak for awhile in the bath. "By the way my name is Sei, Sei Sakuraoka. Would you like to travel with me? I can use the help taking care of raiders."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Zilo sat there and though about it then smiled and looked at her "Sure i will go with ya i can help ya take out the raiders. Just think of me as your henchman ill do anything ya want and you say it." He smiles
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:05 am

"I don't need a henchman I need a traveling companion. More like a friend and ally, you'd be my equal in all ways. You would even have equal say in where we go so don't think your have less worth than me okay? Besides I'm not a leader, I just do what I thnk needs to be done that's all." Sei stands in front of him loking down at his face as she preperaes to get out and dry off.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:10 am

He is shocked by what she said. He is even more shocked that she stood straight up in front of him. He nodded and got up and grabbed a towel and handed it to her as he wrapped one around himself.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:34 am

She dries off slowly making sure she is completely dried off. She than puts her clothes back on know they will dry off as she sits at the bar later on. Although to be hinest she wants to go back to the table outside since she loved the view. "Lets drink outside at the place we first met okay?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:41 am

'Yes that is fine by me i actually prefer being outside when the sun setting" He then walked out to the table they where originally at.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:00 am

Sei sits down at in the same chair as before setting her sake bottle to her left on the table. She lifts her right hand and someone comes to take her order. "We need a couple more bottles of sake please?" The waitress nods and goes to them, Sei looks at Zilo "The usual way this works is you pay for it when it gets brought out, that is how it works here. But itmost places have you pay before you get it."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:02 am

Hmm i did not know that he thought to himself he just smiled at sei. He poured them a glass to drink out of and he sat there drinking starring at the sunset that was soon to come.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:24 am

"Try using one of thes elittle saucers, they don't hold a lot and they make you sip the sake. After all sake is meant to be sipped really." Sei smiles while continuing to drink using the saucer she had earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:27 am

He picks up the little saucer and starts to sip out of it. He hates to admit it hes almost at his limit but he continues to drink with sei showing know signs of being almost at his limit of sake.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Sei smiles "You don't have to drink as much as me you know? It isn't a contest or anything. Remember you get the bed and I'll be on the floor." Sei wonders if she is going to have to help him go back to the room. The thought of a man who can't hold sake like she can is amusing, but she also finds it makes him seem cute as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next