Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Blade finished Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Blade finished Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Blade finished Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Blade finished Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Blade finished Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Blade finished Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Blade finished Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Blade finished Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Blade finished Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Blade finished I_vote_lcapBlade finished I_voting_barBlade finished I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Blade finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade
Blade

Blade finished Empty
PostSubject: Blade finished   Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Name:Blade
Alignment:Good
Supremo:n.a
Nickname:Angel of Forbidden Light

Appearance:Blade finished 1229408200_7267_full
Wing Appearance:Blade finished ___White_Angel_Wings____by_PinkMonkeyLove

Weapon Name: Sephiroth

Weapon Appearance:Blade finished Sword_of_the_spirit

Light wave: Blade points his sword to the sky as light particles start jumping on the sword, when Blade has enough he can shoot out a wave of light, the more particles the stronger. The light wave is like Ichigo's getsuga tenshou but just a bit more weaker. The cool down of this will be 3 post

Weapon True Form: Blade finished Spear10lo9

Wing Incantation: Blade's wing is made out of diamond feathers, a really good defencive material and can block 60 times its own strength.

Wing Abilities:Blade's wings can absorb attacks and can send it back to the enemy.

Harmonic Healing: Blade wields his sword as he slowly points at the person he wants to heal, Blade's sword will turn all yellow as a small blast of light will hit the enemy healing cuts a bruises the person might have.This healing is only used for minor injuries. The cool down is 3 post.

Light wave: Blade points his sword to the sky as light particles start jumping on the sword, when Blade has enough he can shoot out a wave of light, the more particles the stronger. the cool down of this will be 3 post

Beam of light: Blade points his sword at the enemy as a large beam of light flies at the enemy. Blade has the ability to curve it any direction he chooses, when it meets contact with any being it will explode causing damage to the surround units. Cool down of 4 post.

Light Barrier: Blade positions his sword to the ground, Blade will then stab the ground as a big barrier will form on top of Blade.This barrier can withstand alot of attacks, Everyone inside the barrier will be safe from the out side. This will last for about 5-8 post the cool down is 4 post.

Arm of Light: Blade manipulates all the light particles to form a gigantic arm, Blade then moves that arm to take down the enemy. The light particles will only help Blade if his sword is on its true from. this move will last for 10 post and have a cool down of 6 post.

5 light fox: Blade points his sword at the enemy as 5 light fox run towards the enemy. The light fox tries to bite the enemy. The fox last for 6 post and have a cool down of 8 post

Personality: Blade has a personality of Hitsugaya (The bleach character), how you may ask? Blade ask cool around people he does not know but he is easily irritated by people who get in his way. Blade could keep his cool until someone does something really horrid like "take over the world using something they stole from him." Blade acts really shy because of something that happened in the real world which he can never forget even though he is now a angel of great respect, or so he was told he has great respect.Blade has a little model or I should say phrase,metaphor,statement the list goes on. It goes like "Those who try hard to earn respect will lose it but those who act like they don't need respect will gain more." Blade has been a man who make alot of quotes that actually inspired people. Blade is really creative man but he is still haunted by his past. In time of fights Blade would always have this 1 flashback, A man standing in a field holding a dagger near his eye, the man will then look back as a tear of blood will drip down from his face then onto his mouth.The man will then throw the dagger up in the air as it would fall down in a fast downwards motion as the blade points down directly after when it touches the first hair of the old man the man will vanish as Blade would get out of his flashback. Blade is really loyal to his family and also his peers.

History:Human World: Blade was born in a small town outside of Japan, This town is not popular anymore because it was destroyed a very long time ago. Blade lived in a really dangerous town because some people call it the town of spirits, They called that the town of spirits because they were spirit particles all over the air which attracted alot of spirit particles. Blade every day he had to go to school to learn that he was a main target for a Japanese Assassination Agency.Blade got attacked alot and he didn't know what to do, they would go for his old beloved sister. One day they eventually got her raped her and then murdered her which left Blade with a hidden anger. A anger so big it might unleash on the one who killed her.

A few days later a phone call was directed to Blade's cell phone. Blade eventually found the guy and slit his throat. The reason for the attack was because Blade had a forbidden artifact that no one was aloud to have because of its power. Blade did not want to give it all up until the day a group of hollows attacked Blade. Blade was totally unaware because at his age he couldn't see anything that something to do with spirits, Blade was saved by a "Angel". You might want to know how he knew that he was saved by a Angel, When Blade was getting attacked the Angel saved him by killing the hollow but after the Angel got into his gigai and started to interact with Blade. The Angel was sent to this time to save it.

After the meeting with that Angel his whole life changed. Blade started to figure out what and why the artifact was so important. Blade then found out that the artifact had some ancient Japanese writing on it. "The light will block the darkness when the right time comes" Blade did not know how the light will block the sun but he didn't mind. Blade was again attacked by the J.A.A but Blade was protected, by a leader of the L.E.D Lunar Evening Death. Blade was grateful until the Leader asked Blade to join him. Blade knew that the ganging world was not for him because of his age (15) but he had no choice because of the J.A.A constant harassment towards him. Blade had to take that offer just for the safety of his life and his artifact.

A few years past as Blade was now one of the leaders of the L.E.D. Blade was in a meeting about the J.A.A, thats when Blade figured out that he has been played for the last few years. One of the leaders said "Blade you must run the L.E.D wants to kill you for the artifact!!!" Blade had no intentions of running until that leader was shot in the back. Blade thought he was saved by that Leader but then he kinda thought to himself, "The L.E.D is just another J.A.A" yelled Blade as he back flipped his way out of the door. Blade looked at the men there and was disgusted by there inadequate behaviour. They lead Blade on, made him leader just to kill him.

Blade was trapped as he stood in front of the Leader of the L.E.D and the J.A.A, Blade knew his time was up but instead he threw the artifact out of the window. Blade was then shot 5 times and that was the end of Blade's days in the Human world. The J.A.A was then under a big law suit which got the people in the J.A.A arrested. The L.E.D on the other hand was lead by a new man...A man who warned Blade. The L.E.D was now a orphanage but they changed the name. Blade's Orphans a group of the L.E.D has led this all in his honour, for being a brave man. Blade was honoured for all this attention but unfortunately the town was destroyed because the Angel that was forced to work there did not fulfil his duty and he died in a ditch.

Rebirth of an Angel: Blade was lying in a hole as he noticed his spirit was pulled out of his body as he grew wings and he was holding a sword, a voice said to Blade that his powers will be useful, up in the heavens. A man holding a staff said to him "The angel of new light will be born today and he shall obey the laws of the heaven." Blade looked up knowing he wanted to do this but he didn't know if he should. "Do you believe in me young warrior?" Asked Fate,Blade was confused as he said "I do not believe in you." said Blade as a snap of a finger Blade's wings grew out of his body as a sword flew to him, Blade stuck out his arm has he caught it and bowed, "I will slay you." said Blade rejecting his past sins and rejecting fate from his life.

RP Sample:Blade was travelling down a devastating road, people were fighting and flaming each other and Blade tried not to get involved. Blade then walked as he bumped into a man wearing a dark cloak over his head."Who are you?" asked Blade, "You must learn some manners." added Blade in the most bossiest tone he ever pulled out from his hat."I...i...am sorry sir, I was buying a loaf of bread and-" said the boy as Blade put his fingers over the boys mouth. "Its okay, as long as your are sorry." smiled Blade. "Thank...thank you sir very much." said The boy. Blade them smiled as he scratched the back of his head "Its not biggie i am usually this nice when it comes to people who don't know there way around this area, So... i guess you are new to these streets." asked Blade as he smiled gracefully at the boy. "I guess i am sir." said the boy in the most lowest tone Blade has ever heard. "Don't worry i was new around these streets once, so what is your name?" asked Blade. "My name is Taski Hayashi and i am here visiting." said Taski. "Taski ehh? weren't you the former earth king of the earth kingdom?" asked Blade as Taski nodded. "Yes i was, until my brother left me to die on the streets." said Taski. Blade was shocked as he recalled life in this world goes in alot of different ways. Blade then smiled at Taski "You know what? I am going to help you train to fight for my army!" yelled Blade. "Ohhh you are a king?" asked Taski to Blade.

"Yep i am the Elemental leader.!" said Blade in a fun and helpful tone. Taski smiled "Shall we begin?" asked Taski. Blade then smiled as he pulled out his sword and threw it Taski as the sword almost sliced his arm off. "Are you crazy?!?!?!?!? You could of killed me." said Taski. Blade smiled "But i didn't!" said Blade as he winked at Taski. Taski laughed as the journeyed to a mystical forest where suddenly all the animals smiled as they vanished. "What is this place?" asked Taski. "This is a Utopia, a perfect world where my ink monsters live." said Blade as he past by a monster choking a ink knight. Blade pulled out his sword, "ZABIMARU!! HOWL!" yelled Blade as the sword sliced the monster in-half. Blade then smiled as he closed his eyes slightly and turned his head to a 140 degree angle. "Its ok he gone now, he won't bother you anymore." said Blade as he rearranged his head again and smiled.

The ink man left as Blade and Taski walked silently to a mountain with a small arena on it. Blade drew his sword again and pointed it at Taski. Taski pulled out a chained lightning whip. "Give me all you got!!" said Both of them as both Blade and Taski dashed at each other. "HOWL ZABIMARU!!" yelled Blade as a snake like monster flew towards Taski. Taski reacted quickly as he whipped Zabimaru right at the neck slowing it down. "Nice try!" screamed Taski as he spun in a circular motion as his whipped had a aura of lightning which sent bolts flying everywhere. Blade then jumped on to of Zabimaru.

Zabimaru blew out a red chi blast flying at Taski quick as Taski got hit sending him flying towards the wall. "Nice one.." said Taski getting up all bruised up. Taski then pulled out his sword, "Now take this." said Taski as he jumped and stabbed Zabimaru right at the fore head causing a explosion, Blade made a barrier of energy which blocked the explosion but Taski was pushed back as his shirt was ripped off and his arms were red, Blade smiled as he pulled out Hyourinmaru. "Time for me to go serious" said Blade as a ice dragon spun around Blade, Blade was holding a spear wearing ice armor as he flash jumped behind Taski as he pushed him.

Taski kicked a massive fireball flying across Blades face. Blade's helmet was cracked as his face was revealed with a big smile. Blade the summoned 9 dragons which flew towards Taski as he was surrounded. "Lets go back to the Elemental Nation,... Commander Taski." said Blade smiling proudly when he said that as they walked back. Blade and Taski boarded a dragon as they flew off towards the sky, Blade then said "Tell me who was the man who made you lose your throne?" asked Blade. Taski said it was a man he once grew up with him and then betrayed him. His name was R****.

Last edited by Blade on Sat May 22, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Blade finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade finished   Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Alright blade here's what you need to fix to be approved.

Make your history have the following things:
1)Your life as a human
2)Your death
3)Your conversation
4)Your life as an angel

Also, your rp sample should be at least 3 paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Blade

Blade finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade finished   Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Blade finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade finished   Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi, I will be reviewing your application, Blade.

For your history. When you die you will be asked by Fate if you believe in him and his way of ruling, and if you don't, you will become an Angel.
It is not God who gives you this kind of privilege.

For your powers, you can only have one True Form Weapon ability. All those abilities you have can only be allowed if your going to use it as wing abilities, and please explain your abilities a bit more as they seem vague. A bit more detail on the effects and cooldown. Like for the healing ability, how powerful is this healing ability? Does it heal instantly? Or can it handle large wounds?

Same thing for everything please elaborate upon them.

For your RP sample, please fix the paragraphs as it is an eyesore to read when it isn't properly placed in paragraphs.

That is all, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Blade finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade finished   Blade finished Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Character Approved!

Get ready to edit this application as you RP. This holds true for everyone, including me.

Thank You! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Blade finished Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade finished   Blade finished Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blade finished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Character Specifics :: Character Creation :: Approved Angel/Demon Applications-
Jump to: