Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Painful Day Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Painful Day Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Painful Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Painful Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Painful Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Painful Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Painful Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Painful Day Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Painful Day Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Painful Day I_vote_lcapPainful Day I_voting_barPainful Day I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Painful Day

Go down 
+2
Eccaia
Seishin Hasuhana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:30 am

Hasuhana moaned slightly, lying in an alley by a dumpster. She had seen a human attacking a woman and had gone to intervene... when she discovered the three demons who were with the man. She felt lucky they had only knocked her out and done nothing else. She propped herself up on her elbows, feeling a warm trickle of blood running down her forehead. She ran her hand over the cut, using her powers to start healing the cut. She did the same with the big cuts on her body, before pulling herself to a standing position, her entire body aching in pain.

She looked around for the woman and saw no one but her in the alley. She bit her lip, wondering if she had gotten away or not. "Please... p-please have ran..." she whispered to herself, before starting to hobble out of the alley. She grabbed her bag, which lay a few feet away, and whimpered when she discovered all of her money (all 700 yen that was in it) in her wallet was gone. "T-there goes my f-food money for the w-week..." she whimpered, before starting down the alley again.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:17 am

Eccaia who was walking around on patrol,she sighed looking for demons or any humans who need assistance. Seeing a woman running off and three demons with a man running after her. Eccaia flew down, her White blade ready to strike. Landing in front of the woman, her pure White wings spread out blocking the demons and the man's way. She swung her blade, a blast of a bright blue shot out of her blade and sliced the demons, freezing them in a block of ice. Eccaia swung her blade and the ice shattered with the demons inside. Their souls cleansed and going up to heaven. Glaring at the male she said," leave now and your life shall be sparred." the man trembled and ran away ditching a small pouch of money. The woman saw Eccaia with wide eyed awe Eccaia smiled" you should get going now:"the womann thanked her and walked away. Eccaia was about to flynoff when she saw hasuhana limp out of an alley. She ran towards her."hasuhana chan are you alright?" she asked her voice full of worrry.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:50 am

"Oh... E-Eccaia-san..." she said, looking up in surprise. "Um... I j-just... had a r-run-in with a f-few demons..." she said, looking a little embarrassed despite the blood smeared on her body. Then her head shot up. "W-wait... did you s-see a woman r-running from a c-couple demons and a h-human?" she asked anxiously. "S-she was in trouble b-but I couldn't do m-much to help h-her," she said, biting her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Eccaia nodded," yes I have I cleansed the demons and the human male who I suppose tried to harm her saw me and ran." she said while smiling." the female is unharmed..but you seem quite hurt." Eccaia pointed her blade at the ground where Seishin was standing and a bright blue light circled around Seishin's feet. The blue light spread all over Seishin's body, curing her of any damage and her clothes and skin was nice and clean too. The light died down and Eccaia smiled," there you go all better." Her wings dissolving along with her blade and her outfit changed into a college girl's uniform.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Kitaro smiled. A church. How rare. He snickered to himself as he forced entry, his omnipotent aura swaying with him as he dashed across the litte garden, where graves were imbedded among the flowerbeds. Pathetic, he thought, as he continued to dash through the ground, whisping about like a little nimble cat. One step, two steps and Bam! He was there, his face peering at the gigantic doors before him.

"Kekkee" he said softly, as the wind began to pick up, brushing on the underside of his red coat, setting it upwards before letting it drift downwards. The wind picked up once again, splattering his dark hair against his face, rendering his vision into oblivion before the wind died once again, enabling his hair to relinquish their grasp on his face.

His overly large hands, contained within the white gloves, pressed against the doors. His hands spanning aross the great surface, hoping to attain a suffice amount of surface before applying the minimum pressure. He smiled, in a maniac like way, pushing onto the great doors. Instantly they complied, the lock on the inside smashed with the little effort and he sent the doors askew. Parting them in 1 fluid swoop. The doors pivoted on their hinges, sending them into the stony walls of the ancient church, resulting in an overly large "bang!" that resonated through out the whole church waking every little creature within the vacinity.

"Kekekek" he said once more, as the place began to pile with food. Sisters, nuns alike began to seep into the majestic entrance, worried about the sudden commotion. They stood, dazzled, in their place, petrified, scared and above all shocked. They noticed the doors opened and beging forced into the walls of the church. There. In the centre between the two doors stood a man, a dangerous looking man. Pity. They only had 1 generous look before he flickered from their sight.

A sister fell to his hands instantly, a simple punch and she was sent into a wall, head first, where it cracked and split open, letting the glorious blood spill all around her, embracing her, if you will. The others snapped their heads at the sound of the cracking skull. Stupid, he thought as he broke a few more nun's heads with simple ease.

"Ahhahaha!" he said, as he killed them all one by one; a sister tried to run but...to no avail, she ran and only ran into the chest of Kitaro. He looked down on her, as a predator looked down upon it's prey. He gave her a flash of his razor sharp teeth before sinking them into her open neck. He grasped her tight, as she screamed, kicked, squirmed and even urine managed to find it's way down her thigh. She tried with all her might, though her attempts became feeble as he drained the life out of her. Her screams were first to go, followed by the kicking, her face was a completely pale...it wasn't long before she became limb, her body falling onto it's knees, where then Kitaro released her; letting the remains of her corpse to lay among the others.

He wiped he blood from his mouth his gloves, staining them. He looked pleased at the sudden meal. Though he was still hungry and the blood he just drained wasn't truly pure, not one of a virgin. Strange, he though...even among the church, the folk still never followed God's law. He nickered, sending a middle finger to the gigantic cross at the far end of the church. Only few remained, but they didn't last long. Oh no.

There remained one, the head nun. She stood there, at the far end. Her eyes widened with fear, rightly so Kitaro thought. She clutched a bible in one hand and a stake in an other. This amused Kitaro, he even noticed the holy water at side of her foot. He roared with laughter as he approached the woman, whom had raised the stake at her breast level, shaking with fear, making the situation more enjoyable. He stood before her, his chest pinned into the steak, the point, slightly, digging into his chest. There he met her fear loving eyes, she was scared, she was going to do it. He knew that, even she knew it.

"Staay...staa...stay away!" she said in her rich Japanese accent. He merely smiled and snapped her hand away, breaking it in the process. She roared in pain, falling onto her knees and whimpering, as Kitaro lifted her from the ground with one hand, he grasped the holy water with another and smile at the woman.

"Your mine" he said, as he sent licked her cheek, before cackling again. Throwing her over his shoulder, he departed, flickering from sight one more time, running from the crime scene and deep into the city itself.

He landed on a rooftop, watching as an angel helped a pathetic little human. Killing a few demons? The Angel sure was thinking it was pretty nifty. He cackled once again, jumping down, drawing his firey sword in one fluid motion. He landed with a soft thud, dropping the nun onto the floor, while his foot pressed down on her head, planting it onto the concrete.

"Nun...tell me about that eye for an eye bullshit" he said with no real interest. She merely whimpered, so he pressed down with his foot, as he opened the bottle of holy water, taking a good gulp.

"Nothing tastes better than holy fucking water! Now say it! You bitch!" he said with generous hatred. She squirmed and quickly began to compliy as the pressure on her head increased,

"Eye for an eye!! That's all!" she screamed. Kitaro smiled. Satisfied with what she had said.

"That's right. Eye for an eye. You killed my brethren...now by your law, I can only do the same!" he said with a cackle, as his foot pressed down, pushing through the side of her skull, worming through her brain and sending blood everywhere.

"Kekekeke. Virgins" he said softly as he licked his fingers once again. The sensations rippled his body. He could smell two more virgins. How delightful. He dashed forward, making a diagonal slash at the Angel, as his weapons came into full action mode, flames dancing from his weapons and gloves, heating up the area by quite abit.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Zilo came jumping out of no where connecting his blade with the demon and stared him in the eye. "Hmm a supremo i haven't seen one of you in a long time and your power.... it seems stronger then most i'm surprised ythat ou can actually hold your ground and attack a poor girl like them and attack the nuns you should be ashamed of youself." He smiled at the demon to let hi know that he wanted to versus him even though he was a normal human. But even a supremo knows that no ordinary human can block a demon attack off with a normal weapon or even be normal at the matter for a fact.

He jumped back and held his weapon with one hand and looked at the demon straight in the eyes. He knew he had to protect this angel and the girl it was his duty as a Agent of the angels..... But if the demon could sense it he hated working for the angels... He wanted to be free and choose his own fate.....but he was stuck under their contract and had to fight for them. He looked at the demon carefully. He knew the demon was holding back on that first hit. Even a supremo could hit harder then that and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Hasuhana yelped as they were attacked by what seemed to be a demon. She scrambled back, seeing someone else block the attack though, and she looked up in fear. She couldn't use her powers that well for anything offensive, which made her almost useless in a situation like this. She looked up at Eccaia and back at the man, biting her lip as she waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:24 am

Zero felt it in the pit of his heart. Something was wrong. He was out shopping like usual, shopping for groceries and things he needed for the house. Suddenly he was doubled over in pain, people coming over to him to see if her was alright. He pushed them away though, saying nothing. Once he regained his composure, he started walking again. He had a really bad feeling. He could feel the Eccaia was in trouble. He started running, pointing him in the direction he thought Eccaia was in. He saw the demon, feeling his evil presence clearly from where he was. He took out Yamato, holding it infront of him. "Show thy true self, Yamato!" Zero said, the sheathe and Yamato itself transforming into its true self. He got into his fighting stance, waiting and watching carefully.

Last edited by Zero Kaji on Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:02 am

Eccaia stiffened as she felt the pressence of a demon, turning around while muttering," purify all my enemies and let my song be heard across the battlefeild." her wings immediantly materialized from her back and her White blade appeared in hand and her outfit changed back into her usual clothes ( see avatar)She turned just in time to see someone else deflect his attack. She saw the human and spoke," normally I woudnt allow you to fight him for my sake for I might be able to take care of him myself but if you wish then you may assist me but be careful." Eccaia then noticed Zero stand beside her to attack.she bit her lip she didn't want anyone to get hurt. firmly she glared at the demon that smelled repulsively like blood."so....you think taking the lives of the innocent is amuseing do you?" as she spoke she looked up into the sky and waved her sword sharply causing it to rain. She turned her blade clockwise causing the rain to gather together and freezing it, making a sheild around Hasuhana. the ability to control water and make it take any form she wished, eccaia had the slight advantage especially against fire. She smirked at the demon." raise your weapon and fight me for I do not care what happens to me,however should you harm my friends and I will kill you." she promised in a cold tone while taking a fighting position. The rain ccoming down slightly harder as if it was preparing itself for battle as well..
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:18 am

Strangely enough a young child, no more than 15 or 16 swayed infront of his kill, trifling his own blade within the path of the demon's. A strong "clang" like sound resonated within the vacinity as the two mighty titans clashed, both being sent in opposite directions due to the momentum generated and unleashed from both the acceleration and point of contact between the swords.

Kitaro cackled as his feet grinded through the floor, he was forcefully digging them into the concrete unearthing the solid material as if it was nothing more than pompus chedded. Swaying his sword in a wide arc, flames licked all around him as the child began to speak, hinting something that wasn't truly representative of his affiliation nor his desires.

"What the fuck you on about boy?! Like I give a shit about your supremo bumbo jumbo you fucker!" he said with another wild cackle before he winked at the boy followed by the appearance of his tongue, in a teasing like manner. The tongue then began to run circles in the air, while the owner's eyes became crossed in their fixed position as they observed the obscene gesture. He swung his sword again but this time another Angel fucker or whatever popped into the fight, he was tall, older than the other but just as stupid.

"Holy fuck. What is this? Some sort of fucking orgy?!" he said, laughing to himself, well mainly to his own little joke that made no real sense; only to his insane mind that is. He threw his head back, his flavouring jet black hair splattered downwards coating down to the lower end of his shoulder blade. He pulled the bottle up again, the holy water trickling into his mouth with deadly accuracy, as he was careful not to let any spill. He turned his head upright, his mouth enlarged with the water, inflating his cheeks, making him seem relatively childish, especially to the gloomy situation at hand.

"Ohh you fucktards. This is the shit!" he said, bobbing up and down on one foot before reverting to the other, never staying in one spot; a little boxing technique he had learn from one of the residents of hell. A jolly little fellow, in pain all the time, was ever so eager to get away from it when Kitaro took the least bit interest in his profession (when he was a living creature ofcourse). Excited his mouth hang open, his tongue sticking out again, a meal before him. Plenty of virgins.

"Kekkee" he said in a high pitched voice as the woman began to release her own power, causing it to rain...somehow? Odd he thought. Though he shook the thought out of his mind as he saw the rain droplets collide one into another, forming a rather soldified lattice structure; a shield of some sort, that formed around the innoncent human.

"We all be releasing? I guess it's my turn: Decree" instantly, (OOC: since none of you guys were descriptive enough, I'm going to take advantage and assume none of you are hiding behind anything thick enough to prevent this from happening including Sei) a gigantic flash of light coursed from his body sending outwards, pushing through to all the memebers of the tribunal, where then, having witnessed the light; which Kitaro knew that they would as there behind no such thick material like a building to prevent the light, would lead them to becoming blind. Completely and utterly.

That wasn't all, just as the light occured where he knew that everyone would be blind, flames sprouted instantly from his body, covering a good 25m radius around him; though that wasn't the extent of his ability, oh no, for you see, upon such light being emitted, he instantly summoned a firey tornado that stretched a mile into the sky (where then it was clogged off at the top) and had a 25m radius. (OOC: Taking advantage again, as none of you claimed at which distance you were at, as I attacked Eccacia, so I'm near her and then I'm near Zilo and then everyone else is near each other, which I assume is ALOT less than 25m radius), forming around all the members, including Kitaro. Though the beauty of the tornado was that it burned at 6000 degrees, an immense amount of heat, and within the space of the tornado, the tempratue began to rapidly rise along with the humidity, meaning to say water being coagulated would be neigh impossible at these tempraturatures. What was more, the tornado was prone to any alien abilities or contact. If any of the people within the tornado attempted to leave, excluding Kitaro of course) would cause the tornado to explode at 150 pounds of c4, power that was easily capable of tearing everyone's limbs and showering them with fire that was unextingushable.

For a finally, he jamp back through the flames, another walls of flames sprouted up, forming massive 100m radius around the tornado and loomed over impregnating into the tornado to complete a dome that stretched for 100m. Within an instant, flames moving at 450mph scroched from every orifice of the exposed flames meaning to say from the walls of the dome and the inner surface of the tornado, burning up at everything. The walls were set to explode along with the tornado resulting in a combined explosion of 500 pounds of c4, more than enough to level a good few blocks in one strike and considering that it was covering a 100m radius, the whole place would be swarming with insane flames as well as erradicating the whole entire region.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:28 am

Zilo had heard something but was trying to get his eyes back to normal form the flash that had just caused him too not be bale ot see for a bit. He finally got to see again and saw that there was a a giant tornadoe infront of him. And it was getting bigger and coming towards him. He sighed because he did not want to fight he jumped backwards and looked to see if he could make it into the top of the volcano tornado he looked around and sighed once again "Rise form your slumber." His sword turned into a giant buster sword.He thought this was going to be one hellacious fight he jumped up onto a building and looked around. He saw if he could just make it strong enough he could disrupt the wind in the tornado. He charged up to his in human stength and he looked at the demon with his white aura glowing like crazy. Zilo then shouted "Light punishment"(wich is a strong enough blast that appears white and can destroy the village but he didn't care) It went at the tornado and hit it causing the wind to disperse but the fire was sitll going. He couldn't believe he stopped the tornadoes wind but the fire itself was still going. He thought to himself "This demon is something else i should be more careful against him. He continued to run back wards from the demons tornado. Zilo smiled to him self he finally found a demon he could fight but it would be like going to hell in back. He continued to run on buildings dodging the fire.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Zero was surprised to see the wall of flames coming at him. "Style Change: Trickster!" Zero said, moving as quickly as he could from the flames, running and jumping off buildings. He had to get away from the flames, as not to be incenerated and unable to help Eccaia, his one true love. He looked behind him, as the flames got closer and closer. "Dammit!" Zero said, trying to run faster. He ran as fast as he could, dodging at the flames that lunged out at him, jumping off parked cars, leaving dents on the ground where he was only a millisecond before. He couldn't use Yamato yet, because as far as he knew, he didn't have any ranged attacks for Yamato. He gritted his teeth and kept running from the flames.
Back to top Go down
Seishin Hasuhana

Seishin Hasuhana

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Hasuhana gasped, both as the ice wall shielded her and as the flash blinded her. She shut her eyes tightly, and brought her head down, her face pointing at the ground. She felt heat, horrendous heat, coming towards her from various angles. She blinked several times, to clear her vision, and looked back up, seeing the amazing walls of flames. She grit her teeth, the intense heat beginning to burn her, and she stuck a finger in her mouth grimly. The burn marks on her body started to heal wherever they formed, and she also used this to make sure none of her internal organs were suffering. 'We have to get out of here...' she thought desperately, looking around with calculating eyes.

"C-can you e-extinguish t-this at a-all?" she asked Eccaia, desperation in her voice as she looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Rikuto, who watched the intense fight from afar, kept observing them all closely while he was hiding within the shadows. First; he looked up at the one called Kitaro, who apparently has the ability to cause flames. Afterwards looking at the two guys that were helping the girl whom he looked next at. He noticed the two guys were in a bit of a pinch, as he saw they had to keep dodging the flames. Slowly, Rikuto lowered his hand over to the hilt of his katana. He gave a quick pull, unsheating the sword while his eyes were glowing completely purple. Instead of keeping a good hold onto the hilt of the katana, he let it go, but, thanks to his ability, it kept floating within the air. With his mind, he controlled the katana to go higher into the air, pointing the tip out to Kitaro. He was making sure that he kept his concentration, otherwise it would fail. As soon as he widened his eyes slightly, the katana moved forwards, heading towards Kitaro, obviously in attempt to hit him, even if it was only a mere scratch.
Back to top Go down
Eccaia

Eccaia

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Eccaia closed her wings over her eyes as the bright light almost blinded her, Rubbing her eyes enough to be able to see what was going on next, she gasped as flames burst up and expanded. she looked at Hasuhana,"i don't know....but i have to try something.." Eccaia then flew up 50 feet off the ground and spun her blade counter clockwise, spreading the ice shield comppletely over Hasuhana but it was enough to give her some room to stand, Eccdaia then expanded it towards where Zero and Zilo ran protecting them temporarily as she worked on manipulating any slight moisture that could be in the atmosphere.suddenly the clouds darkened and harsh winds started to blow, mixing with the rain becoming a hurricane within the tornado of flames. Feeling the intense heat made her feel like she was getting a severe burn from the sun. She then concentrated outside of the tornado creating another hurricane to counter it on the outside. then she made the moisture in the air freeze and fall down as snow, with the wind it was like an intense blizzard that also mixed with the scorching tornado. feeling like this wasn't enough,once more she concentrated on making all of the moisture that the heat evaporated come back down on top of the fire. the impact should have been as if someone had dumped an entire lake onto a house fire.

Eccaia felt herself grow tired but she had to try something else to make sure that the flames could be put out completely."Everyone get ready because its about to get cold around here..." she froze all the water that fell to the earth and started freezing it into ice which she spread over the area where the flames burned.. the temperature around the burning area drop at least 5,360 degrees. Since the temperature was already devastatingly over heated it wouldn't make the bystanders too cold but it should have an effect on the fire. eccaia's face slightly paled then with one last strand of effort she then made the ice shift and rise,like the blizzard had, it mixed with the fire,fighting it down and cooling it.the ice then started to harden and twist on the inside and outside of the 100 mile radius. Eccaia landed back on the ground and panted watching the results of what effect that it had on the flames. *i hope i've done enough..*
Back to top Go down
Zero Kaji

Zero Kaji

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Zero saw the flames dissapating after his soul mate had used up almost all of her strength to put it out. He was a good distance away, but Zero knew he would be able to get there in time. Besides, this time, he was going down hill. He got on his haunches. "On your mark...get set...go!" Zero said, dashing off, breaking sound barriers and windows as he ran full force down hill. He was gonna get that flaming demon bastard, one way or another. He had Yamato in his hand, ready to cut the fucker who dared to mess with the woman he lover.
Back to top Go down
Kitaro

Kitaro

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:10 am

OOC: This is going to be one one heck of a post thanks to you guys. Zero I'm voiding your post on the 2nd page, frankly we have a posting order and your rude enough to wait for me to post, as a result it's ignored. Furthermore, let it be known ALL those who witnessed my flash of light; it can only be prevented by hiding behind a large item like a building, everythingelse can't block the flare. If you witness the light, you are blind for the entire thread. Meaning to say Zero you would not be running around soo freely, hence alot of your wording will be voided. Though you are not the only one.

Let me make this clear, I clearly stated that you guys are trapped within a tornado, zilo having destroyed that will be the end of you, and the tornado is within a 100m firey dome. You are trapped, no escaping randomly.

Quote :
For a finally, he jamp back through the flames, another walls of flames sprouted up, forming massive 100m radius around the tornado and loomed over impregnating into the tornado to complete a dome that stretched for 100m.
okay. Now to do you beeches over.)

Let's start off with Ecc's post. Right, there is no moisture or ability to form water in that close proximity of the 6000 flames tornado, so that usually doesn't work,

Quote :
She then concentrated outside of the tornado creating another hurricane to counter it on the outside. then she made the moisture in the air freeze and fall down as snow, with the wind it was like an intense blizzard that also mixed with the scorching tornado.

You never stated how long it will take to form the tornado, you said you concentrated and it formed, wallah? Then you made snow attack 6000 degree flame walls? Right...well. 1 that doesn't sound very logical nonethless it's your post and it's slow in any case. You are also blind.

Zero - You are blind, running about? within the flames, I daresay you wouldn't be able to dodge them, as failure to read, you will be taking a hit, being incinerate and perhaps losing alot more in explosion, once again thanks to Zilo. Zero...plus you were inside the tornado, so anything you did was after Zilo attacked the tornado, hence you basically did nothing.

Sei - Sei took on a full on hit from my flames, fair enough, though if you read my ability, any wounds caused by my flames, prevents the healing on those wounds and rekindles the flames, burning more and more. Sei will most likely be suffering considerably. With all her healing cancelled and my flames continue to burn her. Would be lucky if she lives.

Zilo - Main man. The man that's the end of you.

Quote :
Zilo then shouted "Light punishment"(wich is a strong enough blast that appears white and can destroy the village but he didn't care) It went at the tornado and hit it causing the wind to disperse but the fire was sitll going. He couldn't believe he stopped the tornadoes wind but the fire itself was still going.
Right. First off, he never stated what his ability was, nor which direction he was aiming the attack. For the safe side, since he is blind, I'm assuming he's firing it in the opposite direction to where I am. If it's 360 degrees blast then well he's killed you since his power:

Quote :
wich is a strong enough blast that appears white and can destroy the village

Regardless, I'm assuming he attacked at the same time

Quote :
Eccaia then flew up 50 feet off the ground and spun her blade counter clockwise

So in essence, all too late. But yes, Like I said, when Zilo made his attack, I had stated that in any attempt to leave the tornado will cause it to explode and

Quote :
The walls were set to explode along with the tornado resulting in a combined explosion of 500 pounds of c4, more than enough to level a good few blocks in one strike and considering that it was covering a 100m radius, the whole place would be swarming with insane flames as well as erradicating the whole entire region.

Kerrbam. You all are more or less toast.

~~~

It happened. The attack, cutting through the tornado; however, just upon contact with the firey tornado and the attack, the brilliant ornanment of the whole dome exploded. Yes exploded. Small explosion? Please.

The Explosion was collosal, direct and never fading. The members within the confinement, excluding Kitaro considering he was never to be harmed by his own attacks, were indeed set for their doom. The explosion, high and might, first began at the sides of the walls, exploding in synchronisation with the tornado as it's physique was torn apart. 500 pounds of raw, eternal flames, exploded. Consuming a whole 100m radius, leaving very much nothing behind.

The sword that was to attack him was caught in the explosion, as the mushroom like cloud of flames burned upwards, into the sky, from the servre explosive nature, sending the sword away and out of harm's length. Kitaro disappeared, seeping into the flames and appearing high above as the attack travelled past his former region and watched as he sent his flames away, opening the region as to where all the warriors were.

From the explosion, only remained the warriors, clearly unconscious, flames licking all over their bodies; wings were mere burnt remnants of their true self. Limbs were nothing but stumps. All the warriors were doomed. Their weapons lay askew by their sides and flames crept down from the sky, forming the dome once again, though some flames wrapped around the weapons and blistering them to the underside of the roof.

Kitaro cackled and then his body flickered, his image drafting away, disappearing and then he was gone, only to reappear higher above the sky, his eyes glowering down the ground, observing, tryng to locate the person whom had threw his sword. It was interesting attack but the timing was off. He snickered as his "radar" dectected the man, finding him at some distance, though not so far to be out of reach.

He landed onto the ground with a soft thud, the flames produced, 100m of pure raw flames scrorched behind him, mutating into a shape that resembled an iconic skull, with it's overly large mouth opened wide.

"So. Being sneaky? I like that!" he said with a senile smile; he kicked out, the sword that aimed to attack him flew from his feet and aimed at the man; a gesture between the two men to commence battle.

"Let's see what you got." he said as he cackled once more, the flames, loomed over, aiming to consume another 100 metres with their lustful flames; well to be precise they were there to burn the man into nothingness.

[BE WARNED: Ths spoiler below is what intended to do, I left it as a tribute to let you know what I would have done to you guys truly. Consider yourselves lucky that I do not wish for Kenji's site to die. Until next time. DO NOT READ IT. IT IS VILE EVIL]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:44 am

Rikuto, after he launched the sword at Kitaro, remained within the shadow to watch his further movements. His eyes widened slightly at the sight of the flames that were shifting into the shape of that of an iconic skull, directly afterwards narrowing his eyes, trying to maintain his calmness, so he wouldn't mess anything up that could cost him his life. The sword got kicked back towards Rikuto with a pretty fast pace. Rikuto sidestepped, letting the katana just pass by him for a little and at the right moment, he grabbed ahold of the hilt and slowly stepped out of the shadows, looking towards the one that kicked the sword back. "I at least figured one thing out.." He began talking, leaning his katana upon his shoulder. "Thanks to your flames, you're practically safe from close ranged attacks." He stated, which was pretty much obvious. "..Therefore I'm glad my ability can help me with that." He finishes talking, his eyes still glowing purple, releasing the hilt's sword once more, as it once again levitates within the air, the katana quickly moves in front of Rikuto when he sees the flames heading into his direction. With his mind, controlling the katana, he swirls the katana at a fast rate in front of him, which allows him to defend himself from the flames, slowly moving the katana forwards to attempt and push the flames back at Kitaro while Rikuto attempts to jump backwards to keep safe and possibly out of range for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Day   Painful Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods War :: Earth :: Tokyo-
Jump to: