Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Lykaios The Angel Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Lykaios The Angel I_vote_lcapLykaios The Angel I_voting_barLykaios The Angel I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Lykaios The Angel I_vote_lcapLykaios The Angel I_voting_barLykaios The Angel I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Lykaios The Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lykaios

Lykaios

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Name: Lykaios
Alignment: Good
Supremo: N/A
Nickname: Ly
Appearance: Humanoid Form: Lykaios The Angel 14063755_animeGuyAngel

Wolf Form: Lykaios The Angel WolfAngel

Wing Appearance: Humanoid Form: The wings in the picture: Large, feathery wings. The right one is white, the left one is black.

Wolf Form: The wings in the picture.

Weapon Name: Xiphos

Weapon Appearance: Lykaios The Angel KSW017_P_NWFiredemon

Weapon True Form: Lykaios The Angel Icon_katana_502008_300

In Xiphos' true form, the sword can remove souls from people, but at a great toil to Lykaios. (See Tehcniques for more info.)

Techniques: Soul Reap - Lykaios uses his sword to slash at his opponent from a distance. The handle glows, and two beams (more like ropes) of white light string out from the tip of it. The light encircles his opponent and severes the soul from the person, transplanting it into the sword. Xiaphos needs souls to survive, but the techinque puts great toil on Lykaios' body, cutting and slashing at him with invisible knifes, and drains away his energy and stamina. This ultimately kills the person.

Cool Down Time: Lykaios can use this technique again in 10 posts, regardless of how many topics.

Wing Incantation: "Tha kalései tis exousíes tou kaloú kai tou kakoú."

Wing Abilities: Lykaios' wings are special. His white one can transfer white energy to Lykaios' hands, which he can use to heal people. The Black one can transfer black energy to Lykaios' hands, which can hurt people. Lykaios can manipulate both energies.

Lykaios can use Black Energy attacks and White Energy healing at the same time (Unless stated otherwise).

Black Energy Attacks As stated earlier, the black energy coming from Lykaios' left wing can harm and hurt people that Lykaios attacks with it. The damage varies from small scratches to large gashed and stabs. To use the technique that use Dark Energy, Lykaios calls upon the energy form his left wing and it surrounds his left hand.

Time: 20 posts
Cool Down Time: 5 posts, regardless of how many topics.

Dark Bullets - Lykaios points his hand at his enemy with his pinky and ring finger curled in and his index and middle fingers pointed towards his opponent. His thumb it stuck into the air. Basically it's like a finger gun. Then Lykaios shoots the dark energy at his opponent, and it does the same damage that a gun would do.

Dark Whip - Lykaios shapes his dark energy into a large whip. The whip can curl around his opponents and injure them with extreme wounds, as well as burn them.

Dark Sword - Lykaios stretches out his dark energy into a straight energy sword. Then he can attack with this sword.

Dark Jutte - Lykaios stretches his energy into a large Jutte with a 4 ft lng blade.

Dark Beam - Lykaios points his hand at his opponent, palm facing his opponent, and shoots out a beam of black energy, which can harm his opponent very much.

Dark Jet - Lykaios' "Dark Jet" attack is like his "Dark Beam" attack, but it shoots a larger jet of Black Energy towards his opponent.

Holy Darkness - Lykaios' supreme Darkness attack is called "Holy Darkness" The energy surrounding Lykaios spreds out creating darkness everywhere. Because this is still Lykaios' energy, he can manipulate it and kill people with it. Also, because it is Lykaios' energy, only Lykaios can see in it.

NOTE: Holy Darkness cannot be used at the same time as Holy Light.

Time: Holy Darkness lasts for 3 posts.
Cool Down Time: Lykaios can use Holy Darkness once every 50 posts, regardless of how many topics.

White Energy Healing The energy coming from Lykaios' white wing, his right wing, is white, and possesses healing powers. Lykaios calls upon he energy from his left wing, and the energy surrounds his left hand. Then he can manipulate this energy.

Light Curative - Light Curative is a technique that Lykaios can use to heal himself, wounds both internal and external. The white energy surrounds Lykaios like a cyclone of ribbons, then disperses and he is healed.

Light Heal - Light Heal is a technique that Lykaios uses to heal other people. He placed his right hand on their chest, over their heart, and the energy heals their wounds.

Revival - Lykaios can revive somebody who has been dead for less then 5 minutes by placing his right hand on the dead person's chest, and healing them

Cool Down Time: Lykaios can use Holy Revival once every 20 posts, regardless of how many topics.

Holy Light - Holy Light is Lykaios' supreme white energy attack. Lykaios expands the white energy around his arm to completely flood the room with it (It makes everything seem light and sparkly). Then, he can manipuate te energy to heal anyone he wants.

NOTE: Holy Light cannot be used at the same time as Holy Darkness.

Time: Holy Light lasts for 3 posts.
Cool Down Time: Lykaios can use Holy Light once every 50 posts, regardless of how many topics.

Duel White and Black Energy Techniques Deal Energy Techniques are Techniques that involve both energies from both of Lykaios' wings.

Divine Favor - Divine Favor is Lykaios' supreme attack. The Black Energy makes his left side glow black, and the White Energy makes his right side glow white. Then, his eyes glow (red for the left one and light blue for the right one). Then, Lykaios can manipulate the energy that he creates, by shooting it from his heart.

Time: Divine Favor lasts for 7 posts.
Cool Down Time: Divine Favor can be used once every 100 posts.

Personality: Lykaios has a split personality:

In his humanoid form, Lykaios is an emotional, sensitive young angel. He is quite emotional and sad, even depressed. His tears are interesting. The tears he cried from his left eye are white, and the tears from his right eye are black. He is very shy as well, and can only be comforted by his older brother, Blade. He is very misunderstood, and often gets teased because of his wings colors. Human-Lykaios has an inferiority complex.

In his wolf form, Lykaios is very bold. He distrusts people other then Blade. Wolf-Lykaios is very mysterious, usually surrounded by mist. He only trusts Blade, but is very loyal and honest. He is a brave fighter, fighting savagely. But Wolf-Lykaios is not rash, nor stupid. He thinks things out before going in.

Oh, and both Likaioses, Human and Wolf form, love music. Human-Lykaios can play the flue, both reed and metal. Wolf-Lykaios likes to listen to music while resting. Both Lykaios' gall asleep easily around the presence of music.

Lykaios, like his brother, is haunted by his past, and by a certain flashback. In Lykaios' flashback, a man with a wolf is standing a few feet in front of him. The man and the wolf look at him, then blood starts pouring out of the man's eyes and mouth, and the wolf starts lapping it up off the ground. Then the man's head rolls off, and the wolf brings it too Lykaios. Then the wolf attacks Lykaios savagely, and the flashback ends.

History: In the Living World: Lykaios, like his brother, was born in a small town in Japan. Lykaios didn't go to school, instead he learned things by himself, in the woods. Many a time did his older brother, Blade, have to come looking for him. Lykaios was also the target of a major Japanese Assassination Agency, and often got attacked. Lykaios would fend for himself, but often had to flee.

At a young age, Lykaios discovered that he had the power to turn into a wolf. It's unknown what caused his power, but Lykaios had it. This helped him run away from the Assassination Agency better, and fend off for himself a whole lot better.

Lykaios was 12 years old when he died. He was out in the forest, when the Assassination Agency came after him. Lykaios tied desperately to escape, but a man and a wolf found him. The man died suddenly, his head rolling off, and the wolf savagely attack Lykaios. Lykaios' right side was very mangled and bloody, his right eye completely torn out. Of course, he died.

Becoming an Angel: Lykaios was lying in the forest, dead. Suddenly, his spirit was released from his body, and wings grew from his body. Then Fate spoke to him. "Rise, my young wolf-pup." Said Fate. Lykaios cocked his head, confused. "I'm dead." He said, matter-of-factly. "Who are you? Are you God?" Fate chuckled. "No. I am no God. I am Fate. And you, young Lykaios, do you believe in Fate?" Lykaios thought for a few minutes. "No, respectfully I do not. I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life." He said, politely. Fate smiled, "Very well my young Angel." Lykaios blinked. "Angel?" He asked. Suddenly two rings appeared on his index fingers - One on each finger, his left one blue and his right one red. Fate handed Lykaios a mirror. Upon seeing himself, Lykaios gasped. His left eye was white, yet his right eye was red. He also had wings: A white one and a Black one. "Now go, my young wolf." Said Fate. Fate left Lykaios with one more thing: A sword. "This sword holds your true power." Said Fate. "My wha-?" Asked Lykaios, but before he could finished Fate dissapeared.

Angel: The first thing Lykaios did was meet the council of Angels. They sent him to the human world. He did not know why, but he obliged. Reaching there, he saw his brother being attacked by some sort of creatures. "Blade!" Gasped Lykaios. Lykaios, in wolf form, ran to the creatures. He killed the creatures, called Hollows, and turned to his brother. Of course,Blade didn't know this was Lykaios. In fact, all Blade knew was that Lykaios was dead. An thus, Lykaios said one thing to Blade: "Be wary." Then left.

A few years later, a few hundred in the Angel world, Lykaios found out that his brother was dead. Lykaios had been trained very well in his powers, and thus went down to the Human world to watch it happen. In wolf form, Lykaios snuck into the building, and watched his brother get shot. Then, he turned tail and left, not bothering to stay.

When Lykaios returned to the Human world, the Supremos seemed troubled. When Lykaios asked what was wrong, they asked him to demonstrate his Wing's power. Dark and Light energy swirled into his hands, and the Supremos gasped. Lykaios didn't know what was wrong, and the Supremos didn't tell him. So Lykaios went on his life as usual, never knowing that he was being watched and surveied by the Supremos.

RP Sample: Micheal yawned loudly as he walked down the lawn. People stared at him, pointing a bit. "Aw shaddup! I'm not gonna show you how to use the swords." He said without looking at them. The kids who were pointing at him gave small "eep" sounds, and ran off. Micheal rolled his eyes. "Dummies." He laughed, smirking. Up ahead he could see something interesting. Two Nekos looked down at some bullies. Jacob and Martin to be exact. Micheal rolled his eyes again, and approched the group. One of the Nekos yelled down at the bullies. Micheal smirked, and rested his right hand on the handle of Yubashiri. "Oi! Listen to the man!" Micheal called towards the bullies. Jacob and Martin turned and saw Micheal smirking. He pushed Yubashiri out of it's sheath slightly, revealing the sharp blade. "Or I may have to show those kids back there how to use these things after all." The two boys gulped, and looked back at the Nekos, before back at Micheal. "Whatever, Keel! Leave it to a freak to defend two other freaks!" Jacob called, before the two boys walked off. "Bawk bawk bawk ba-CAWK!" Micheal taunting, imitating a chicken. Then he walked over to the wall. "So, I see you two Freshies have met Jacob and Martin. You'd do your best to stay away from them. They only listen to people who intimidate them. A.k.a. me." He called up, clicking Yubashiri back into it's sheath. "So, can I come up or will you attack me as well?" He asked, looking up.

Last edited by Lykaios on Sun May 23, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lykaios

Lykaios

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Finished. ^^
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Hello, I shall be reviewing your character, Lykaios.

I must say that this was a very well written application.

First off is for your true form, you can only get one ability from your weapon's true form.

Your wing abilities should give you most of your abilities though.

Second is your history, Fate is the enemy of the angels. He makes people Angels when they defy him and say no If they believe in him, by actually acknowledging him, he will make you a demon.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Lykaios

Lykaios

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Ah I see. I just thought that it was if they said they didn't believe he controlled their life. ^^ I'll edit right away. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lykaios

Lykaios

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Edited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:10 pm

A unique way to being an angel in your application is that you both utilize light and darkness, but darkness in a way your still light, am I right?

This should be fine now, Approved.

Get ready to edit your character at any time as you RP, this holds true for everyone.

Thank You! Have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Lykaios The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lykaios The Angel   Lykaios The Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lykaios The Angel
Page 1 of 1