Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

The Lost Angel Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
The Lost Angel I_vote_lcapThe Lost Angel I_voting_barThe Lost Angel I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

The Lost Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade
Blade

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:02 am

Blade walking down the path of the forest in his red robe with his angel wings not knowing what is happening. Blade's wings then wrapped themselves around Blade as Blade looked towards a baby fox, the fox looked like it was trying to find his parents so Blade decided to help the fox. 5 minutes after the baby fox was reuinited with his parents, Blade then kept walking s he seen a owl that was cut as he pulled out his sword and started to heal the owl. Blade put his sword back in his sheath as Blade kept walking.

Blade then stumbled across a small hill, Blade went tumbling down the hill damaging his wing as he got up. Blade moved his wing as it cracked making, Blade then kept walking through vines and stuff. Blade then looked up at the sky seeing a bunch of tree branches. Blade then kept walking as he slowly paused for a bit knowing that he was lost.

Blade wanted to fly up to see where he was but he decided he wanted to explore, so Blade kept walking and walking around the are.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:35 am

It's been a long time since Icarus last went to the Valhallan forests to do some relaxing. Seems that all the animals could feel his presence from farther away, and as he passed through the green-filled scene, most instinctive beings were glaring at him. Not that Icarus would mind, it was just really interesting for them to be able to gauge power. Icarus steadily marched through the forests with a face of a thousand smiles and eyes as focused as a telescope. He noticed a presence of an angel not too far from where he was, and he decided to look for him. The bad thing was, if this angel didn't know about Icarus, because Icarus wasn't following the opposition he would surely try to engage in battle to take him back to the main council.

Icarus isn't very welcome at the Opposition that much, as he never takes anything seriously and treats the Opposition as nothing of utmost importance. He was just aloof that way. Scrolling down through the hills, he saw a man that was tumbling down on the inclined landscape. It was pretty dumb of him to have let himself embarrassed like that and damage his wings- Not that he knows someone was watching him. Icarus didn't materialize his wings for now, since he knows he might have trouble because of its size and the amount of trees around the area.

He made sure that he wouldn't be spotted with just a trivial change of view, or it might spell trouble. Still though, it doesn't seem that this Angel would cause him any trouble, so Icarus went down the hill, sliding through its muddy yet grassy plains making sure that his feet was forcing enough pressure so he wouldn't slide all the way down so suddenly without control, and it also made sure that the resistance from the mud and his foot would stop his landing safely.

Icarus shrugged the dirt off of his clothes and then continued to walk past by the other angel. It seems that the angel didn't even notice him and went through a path of vines, as with Icarus, he noted that this guy is obviously lost. "Need any help?" He smiled. His sword was dangling just on the right of his hips, placed safely and attached to the cloth. He didn't want his clothes to be messed up more than it already was, so it would be best to be prepared against any kind of surprising situations.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Blade
Blade

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:50 am

Blade looked up at Icarus as he asked Blade if he needed help. Blade pulled out his sword as he stabbed it in the ground as he used it to help him walk, Blade then looked back at Icarus Not thank you.. said Blade as his sword had a yellow glow that jumped all over his body. Blade's damaged wing then streched as you can hear a long crack sound. Blade then moved it around as he looked back at Icarus. "What brings you hear??" asked Blade in a weak and depressed tone. Blade was usually not depressed but Blade encountered something terrifying.

Blade slowly gave a pul moition as his sword went from being stuck inside the ground to being put back on his sheath where it belongs. Blade then started to walk closer to Icarus, Blade knew that Icarus was a angel and he also knew that Icarus would not attack him but Blade can sense Icarus's power level. "I am guessing you are a Supremo?" asked Blade as he slowly walked up to Icarus.

Blade waited for a response from Icarus.
Back to top Go down
Lykaios

Lykaios

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:04 pm

A wolf padded across the pine-needle covered forest, his pace un-hindered by the sharp needles. Large wings grew from his back, and were currently folded again the wolf's furry back. It's eyes glowed with a soft, yellow, glow, and it's fur moved slightly as it trotted through the thicket of trees. It's nose twitched slightly, and it's right ear pricked to its right. It cocked its head, then looked to the right. It's enhanced scent could smell people a little ways away, and its supreme hearing could hear voices talking.

Lykaios changed his pace, and started trotting towards the voices, keeping his ears turned towards them. He padded through the forest, low to the ground, taking care not to step on any sticks or twigs, which may snap under his heavy paws and make a sharp noise. Something like that could announce his presence. It was a technique that every good hunter should know. However, for Lykaios, it was simply instinct.

Lykaios' pace transformed into the run, and he seemed to be gliding through the forest. Up ahead, he could make out the distinct shapes of two people. Two angels to be exact. Lykaios slowed down, before coming to a complete halt. His eyes flickered around, before he spotted a thicket of bushes. He changed direction, and trotted over to them. Staying low to the ground, Lykaios crept through the bushes before reaching a position in which he could see what was going on, but could not be seen. Except maybe his eyes, but that was a chance he was going to take.

Lykaios peered through the underbrush of the thick bushes, observing the scene in front of him. An angel spoke to another one. One angel sheathed a sword, and said something to the other one. "I am guessing you are a Supremo?" Were the words coming from the angel's mouth. Lykaios frowned. That voice sounded very familiar. He played the voice back in his head, and realized, with shock, that it was his brother: Blade.

Lykaios slowed down his breathing, keeping his heart rate down. If it got too high then he would be discovered. Instead, Lykaios studied his brother. A smile crept to the young wolf's lips. His brother had grown. Large, feathery wings sprouted from his back, and his blonde hair was tied back. He had also grown since Lykaios had last seen him.

Lykaios shifted his gaze, and looked at the other Angel. He looks familiar... thought Lykaios, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Or claw in this case. He struggled to think about it, before coming to the conclusion that he had seen the Angel before, but never formally met him.

Lykaios shifted his weight, and blinked, his breath coming out heavily. He would show himself eventually, if he wasn't discovered, but for now he would watch and hide. Afterall: That was his nature. He had always been the observer. The cautious one. And now Lykaios would be exactly what he had always been: An observer.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Icarus perked at the other Angel's question at him, was he a supremo. Icarus didn't know if this man knew anything about the Supremos, or he was just astonished by Icarus' power, but surely in all honesty, why would anyone think someone like him would be placed in such a position of high power and authority. "No... I am not. Although, I was always called "Supreme of the Supremo", a nickname branded to me by rumors and hearsay, don't believe it though." Icarus was well-known in the Valhallan Rule of Court and among its leaders, Icarus was an angel which they tried to avoid having connections with or even getting to see him. Icarus was a troublesome, yet powerful angel that even the power of the Supremos might not be able to match. Though, Icarus' power does not come without its drawbacks.

Icarus then slowly raised his left arm, making it in a straight parallel shape to his shoulder, he then slowly pointed his index finger on the bushes. "Clearly, whoever might you be, it is rude to stare at people, well, eavesdrop on them. Please come out." Icarus was able to sense that this other Angel was nearby before Icarus went and tried to find his position, in that sense, he would have no problem sensing anyone who comes close to him, or anyone who would peek from the bushes, and possibly boo them. No one would want to be stared at by random people in a random place.

It somehow gives you the creeps, not that Icarus felt that he had it but, it is always never a good idea to do that to other angels. He smirked as he put down his arm and then raised his head to look at the sky. Seeing the birds fly away from this direction wasn't a sign that something good was going to happen, in all judgment, it was because they sense the enemy somewhere here. They were spiritual animals, they had a heightened sense much more useful than those carried by the Earthly beings.

[LOL. I dunno what to write.]
Back to top Go down
Lykaios

Lykaios

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm

Wolf Form

Lykaios blinked twice, then frowned. He hated to be discovered. He shifted his weight from paw to paw, not making a single sound or moving a single leaf. Finally, he stood up and walked out of the bush, barely rustling the leaves, and not making a sound. He blinked again, then sat down, his large wings folding against his back, his eyes clearly saying Yes? He didn't want to speak yet, for as far as Blade knew he was a totally different person from his younger brother.

Lykaios yawned loudly, then looked up. Like Icarus, he saw the birds flying frantically away. his brow furrowed, and he barked once, into the trees. He cocked his head to the side, listening. With his wolf-hearing, he could hear something moving. It was invisible and silent to the other two, but Lykaios could distinctly hear it. He looked back at Icarus, then at the trees. He growled, then starting walking slowly over to the trees. Lykaios peered into them, and could barely see a dark shape moving.

Lykaios could barely stop himself from laughing. It was a rabbit. The birds in the air had most undoubtably sensed Lykaios himself. Being a wolf, he would cause some worry between them. Naturally. He looked back at Icarus and Blade, then stepped into the woods, blending in with the background.

Lykaios walked and jumped through the trees, not stirring a leaf, a twig, or even a bit of dust. Stepping soundlessly, he looked at the rabbit from inside a bush. Now was the big moment. He crouched down, ready to attack, then slowly stepped out of the bush, soundlessly even to the rabbit. His breath held, Lykaios raised a paw. The rabbit, at that moment, decided to look up. Cursing in his mind, Lykaios loked at the rabbit. In moments, the rabbit was bounding away. But Lykaios was faster, and swung his paw down with a killing blow.

Lykaios crained his neck down and picked up the rabbit by the scruff of it's neck, then walked back to Blade and Icarus, grinning. He dropped the rabbit, and looked at Icarus, clearing saying It was just a rabbit. Lykaios bent down and bit a large chunk of meat off the dead rabbit, throwing it into the air and catching it. He swallowed the piece whole, then sat down, looking at Icarus. Suddenly, the young Angel turned into a human, and sat crosslegged, his hands on his ankles.

Last edited by Lykaios on Tue May 25, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
Blade

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Blade was unsheathing his sword as he heard a voice barely bothering to turn back Blade kept walking, finally Blade then listened to the conversation of the wolf boy and the supreme of the supremo. Blade really never understood what was the difference of a supremo and a regular angel, they both fight on the same side. Supremo is just a rank that anyone can kill, Blade then turned towards Lykaios as he noticed that face, it was the face of his brother. Its been so long since Blade has seen Lykaios not knowing what to say so he just ignored the fact that Lykaios was there.

The wind blew between the leaves making it sound like a whisper, Blade then kept walking down hill with his sword in his sheath. Suddenly the animals of the wild all stopped for 3 seconds and continued what they were doing right after. The meaning of life to Blade was mostly about fighting for the angels, Blade's life meant nothing to him. Blade usually thought of himself as a puppet, a puppet that is always tied to a string and is never repaired if he breaks something.

Blade was listening around , the flowers growing the animals running freely. People say this is a definition of a Utopia. Blade was just glad he was still alive, but he barely forgot the fact that his life was turning upside down. Blade finally looked at his brother with a changed of heart as he slowly looked at him.

Blade then walked towards Lykaios and gave him a hug. "Brother...Its been so long, the day we were separated in the human world brought hell to my life. " said Blade as he slowly let go of Lykaios as he slowly took a few steps back. "The L.E.D forced me to suicide and give up the seal but i broke it, Sister was murdered because she got raped by the gang members, father mother died shortly you and i were separated and now we are reuinited." said Blade.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:42 pm

The wolf-like angel stepped out of the bushes, to Icarus' surprise. He didn't think that an angel like that would exist, even somehow akin to werewolves of the myths of humans, though, Icarus knew that angels would have the power their hearts and souls would conjure up for them, that's why their powers were unique. The wolf angel was then acting strangely, seemingly trying to lock his sight on a figure somewhere. That angel obviously noted that it was prey that he was after, and after a few struggles with the animal here and there, he finally revealed a rabbit which he caught and then ate right after.

As amusing as it looked, it was also as weird as it sounds. An angel eating the raw meat of a rabbit like he was an animal, well, he was but still, shouldn't he act more angelic? Not that Icarus really cared, it just only seemed weird. "Figured as much. Anyways, I know not of your names? It's always better if we all do get along." Looking at Blade, he saw him going near the animal-like being, and suddenly hugged him. It seemed weird as they were talking about being brotherly and such, maybe they were brothers back when they were human, Icarus would never know unless they tell.

The day was fair, and the warmth of the atmosphere gave them somehow a relaxing feel. Though the animals were disturbed by the sudden appearance of this wolf-angel, the sensation that these Angels felt for themselves never changed. The grass fleeted swiftly in a limited motion, left to right- right to left. Any form of walking they made could have squished the grass under their feet and made an almost greeny sound. The Sun was radiating far brighter than before, yet the light it gave off seemed like it was sympathizing with the mood for the day.

A reunion, should it be called? It seems though that this wolf-angel did not want to acknowledge his own kin, his own brother, or maybe he just wanted to hide himself as an identity of such. Still though, it was surprising that none of these two individuals were hostile to Icarus. Maybe they were new angels who's never heard of the rumors, or maybe they were just here to do some sight-seeing. It was a rare case for Icarus not to encounter such hostile beings.
Back to top Go down
Lykaios

Lykaios

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Lykaios blinked as Blade hugged him. "Brother...Its been so long, the day we were separated in the human world brought hell to my life." Blade said whilst hugging Lykaios. Lykaios, not returning the hug, simply blinked in surprise as the hug had cuaght him totally off guard. Then Blade took a few steps back and spoke again. "The L.E.D forced me to suicide and give up the seal but I broke it, Sister was murdered because she got raped by the gang members, father mother died shortly you and I were separated and now we are reuinited." Lykaios smiled slightly at Blade's large amount of talking. He had forgotten how much his brother talked.

Once his brother stopped talking, Lykaios stood up. Surprisingly, Lykaios beat Blade by about an inch, however he has still thinner then Blade was. Lykaios wore no shirt, and a pair of olive-colored pants. His feet were bare. Strapped to his back was Xiphos. His duel-colored eyes would look strange on most people, but with Lykaios it had a comforting feeling. A small smile rested on his face. To complete the look, his two rings glowed with a soft light. "It's good to see you too." Lykaios said, speaking softly, just loud enough to hear.

OOC: Short post cause I'm feeling lazy.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Blade

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Blade was ignored but he didn't mind, but when he was pushed back that was when Blade got mad. "Shall i bite my thumb at you and send the animals running?" asked Blade as he jumped back. Blade just started to watlk and walk down the river. "Thou has been shunned from my heart and will be replace with candy.." said Blade joking around acting like he was in those olden days. "Lykaios, thou look tempted to walk on the stone of wall?" asked Blade as he stood there in front of a big boulder.

Blade just ran up really quickly not even breaking a sweat. Blade was at the top as he looked at Kenji, "My name is Blade, and i challenge you guys in tag." said Blade. Like I said before Blade can be depressing but fun at the same time. Blade swung from a vine as he kept swinging from vines like a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:36 pm

[OOC: Kenji??!?"]

Icarus ignored the brotherly moment the two were having, obviously Blade was someone impulsive after what he did, hugging someone who was still in his second form. Nonetheless, the day was stupendously heating up unlike before. It wasn't a surprise that Icarus would only feel better with the sun striking his skin with such a force and heat, since he felt that he was far safer in the vicinity of the Sun's rays than in the darkness of the night. It's all because of his abilities. It felt that his skin was getting much more cold despite the light of the sun wrapping around his body like a toaster, well, its one of his brain-set things about him where he practiced his brain to be able to do such a feat.

Icarus settled his mind for a moment, he needed to do this regularly, well at least he thinks he does so that he may get his brain a little moment to relax from all the extra fatigue it gets. His brain doesn't work as normal as another angel's brain, rather it works in such a complex manner that he has to train his body to adapt to the more complicated brain functions. He was then startled when the other boy suddenly asked him in a game of tagged.

"Of course... not." Sarcastically, Icarus ignored the challenged posed to him. Its not him if he would come along with what the boy wanted, much more that he would tire himself for such selfish games that he doesn't like getting involved with. Instead, he looked at the other angel, the boy with the wolf powers and smiled at him. "What a nice power you have there." Of course he really meant it in a nice way, but some people often see his smile as something to annoy you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Angel   The Lost Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Angel
Page 1 of 1