Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Kami meets someone new. Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Kami meets someone new. I_vote_lcapKami meets someone new. I_voting_barKami meets someone new. I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Kami meets someone new. I_vote_lcapKami meets someone new. I_voting_barKami meets someone new. I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Kami meets someone new.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

Kami meets someone new. Empty
PostSubject: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Kami yawned, looking around Manila, she was bored and wanted someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Rikuto stood on the bay, enjoying the view right in front of him. He didn't notice the other person that was looking around the Manila Bay yet, but supposedly soon to change. He lifted up his hand out of his pocket, moving it in front of his mouth as he yawned slightly, because he himself was pretty tired, his eyes getting teary because of this.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Kami smelled someone close to her, her wings grew out and she flew down, landing behind him, her wings growing back in before she tapped on his shoulder, purring."Hello."She whispered, smilng slightly, her hair was let down, and blew around from the bone chilling wind"I'm Kami.."She purred agian smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Rikuto heard someone landing behind him, afterwards directly being tapped on the shoulder. He blinked once and turned out, looking at the girl. He waved slightly. "Hello." He began. "My name is Rikuto. Nice to meet you, Kami." He said politely.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:41 pm

Kami purred, and moved closer to him."Hello Rikuto..."She said sudticely[Sp?xD] she slowly put her hand onto his shoulder moving them up and down his arms."You seem very stroong... And warm.."She purred out, and pressed her body against his, purring more... She moved his hands to his ass, smirking as she lifted a leg, to press her body closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Rikuto blinked a few times when the girl named Kami moved closer to him. As soon as the girl placed her hand on his shoulder and moved it down his arms, his eye began to twitch. He doesn't get this often, so obviously he's nervous with what she's doing, especially since she's pushing her body closer to his afterwards. "Ehh.." He tried to speak, sweat dropping slightly.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Kami giggled, and pressed her "Area."Against his smirking."Mmm..."She whispered... She kissed his neck, grinding against him, feeling him getting slightly hard.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm

Rikuto's face began to become even more red than before. "W-What are you doing?" He asks the girl that randomly grinds herself onto Rikuto and kisses his neck, his eye still twitching and sweat still slightly dropping.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Kami purrs."Do you not want me?"She frowned, pouting slightly. Giving him puppy dog eyes. Making it hard to say no.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:36 pm

Rikuto blinked and twitched even more, sighing once. "Alright.. Other question." He began. "-Why- are you doing this?" He asked the girl as he looked down into her puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
♥Kami♥

♥Kami♥

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Kami laughed, and backed away, her wings growing out."Your no fun. Boo."She giggled, and flew off.

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Rikuto sighed and looked at her when she flew away, sighing. "That was weird.." He said, as he himself walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami meets someone new.   Kami meets someone new. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami meets someone new.
Page 1 of 1