Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

The bored Demon. Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
The bored Demon. I_vote_lcapThe bored Demon. I_voting_barThe bored Demon. I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
The bored Demon. I_vote_lcapThe bored Demon. I_voting_barThe bored Demon. I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

The bored Demon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Tomix at last reached the peak of the mountain. He used his wings to secure himself to the mountain, and sat on a ridge He was bored, he had been circling the world for years now. He grabbed one of his skulls, and rattled somthing inside. He opened up the skulls mouth, and pulled out an emerald.
"Man...is it boring on Earth." He said a moaning voice.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:40 am

Quickly grabbing a piece of his unnecessary orange juice, he materialized his wings with a simple incantation, "For the mind and body flows with creation..." His face sparked a smile that seemed annoying yet vibrant to anyone who saw it. He was a light hearted individual, friendly yet not really that serious of a guy. Though he isn't one who is actually aligning himself with the Angels nor the Demons, rather he acts on his own accord and does things on his own volatile, making sure that no one gets in his way. Well, he sincerely believed that Fate was responsible for his tragic, well Fate, and he really couldn't do anything about it back then. Though now, things were different.

Icarus flapped his wings for a little bit then started to take flight up to Mount Fuji. He detected a demon mind wave going up the mountain a moment before, and he thought he should ask him questions about the being he disgusts the most, "Fate". He really didn't have an antagonistic approach to those of the demon kin, rather he made use of their knowledge of Fate to get himself a little bit of an edge. Fighting for no one was a rather tricky task, but it didn't trouble him too much. The Sun radiated its awfully wonderful rays, wrapping Icarus in some kind of light that gave him quite a few heat to get his body to adapt to the cold weather. Though, he had the power to quickly change his temperature, he didn't feel like straining his mind too much right now, a psychic as he is, he doesn't only use his mind for his powers, but he uses them to think as well.

Creating an invisible barrier of thought, metaphorically that is, no one really understood Icarus' motives nor his personality. Most angels tried to avoid him as rumors about him weren't always that colorful of a gossip, but most of them knows that Icarus has a formidable power capable of taking all Supremo down, unless of course they didn't know about him. Quickly flying to the top, he landed on the snowy-texture of a land, the area itself was just a wide snowscape with a viewable sight down below the mountain. Continuing from where he was, he slowly set his focused eyes upon the demon in sight. It was rather usual for him to treat everybody so kindly yet being sarcastic at the same time. It was just him like that.

"Hey there!" He smiled a bit, though he didn't have the intention to annoy the demon, with that fruitful of a smile he has, there's really no way out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://godswar.darkbb.com
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:11 am

Tomix leaned back in the thin snow. Juggling the skull from one hand to the other. He sensed someone coming, so he put the emerald back inside the skull, and attached it back to the rope hanging from his waist.
The being appeared at his level, and said "Hey There" in a casual tone. Tomix leaned back, black hair moving over one of his ruby eyes.

"Hey."
Tomix was honestly bored to death. He had nothing to do. But he did notice one thing in particular. He leant forwards.
"So...what exactly the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:53 am

Icarus extended his smile for a little bit more at this demon's ignorance. Could this demon be actually this ignorant not to be able to specify an angel and a demon? Well, it was weird for Icarus but he really didn't care much about it. Slowly he raised both his arms a bit, arching a little from his hips starting from the elbow part, making it seem like he was asking for a hug. "I am an Angel." Dropping his arms back down so it was parallel to his body, relaxed and not worrying itself too much, he then did a quirky expression on his face then exclaimed.

"Normally, you'd be attacking me right now based on my experience. But it seems not. Weird." Noting that this demon shouldn't attack if he isn't provoked, he's probably one of those non-evil demons that were a special case. It's either these demons were tricked into saying yes, or they just don't know what to answer in front of a powerful "ruler" in front of them. Whatever it is, its his first time encountering one for ages.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:58 am

"An angel huh. heh heh heh."
Tomix knew about Angels...but he didn't hate them.He never liked fighting to start with, because he thinks it may have somthing to do with his death.
"Attack you? I wouldn't attack you for two reasons. Number 1, Because you haven't done anything to provoke me. Number 2, because I'm to lazy to fight."
Tomix sat up with a bored expression on his face.
"I don't care for fighting, one single bit."
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:02 am

Icarus chuckled a bit at the comment he made. It seems his observation would serve him right, it has never let him down anyway. Shooting a bit of stare at the demon, he knew that it would be the perfect chance to ask some questions, and maybe have a little fun playing what not. "I see. That's a pretty good choice! Even the first Supremo would agree for you not to engage me in battle." He then slowly dematerialized his wings, disappearing in a sudden burst of energy with the particles crowding the air behind Icarus. He approached the demon and then extended his hand in a friendly gesture, asking for a shake of hands for the new acquaintances.

"I am Icarus. Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:04 am

Tomix continued to lean back, vaguely listening to this man.
"The First Supremo? What the hell is that?" Tomix obviously had no idea what a demon meant doing, since he just circled the globe for years.
"Heh. My name is Tomix. Demon. Lazy." He leant back.
There goes my day of sleeping
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:59 am

Icarus couldn't help but let off a mild sigh, he didn't think this demon was as clueless as he is. It seems that him coming here wasn't such a good idea and was a meek waste of time. Well, he couldn't do anything about something that has already happened, so he'd just have to improvise from here on out. "You don't know about them?" And by improvise, it meant annoying the living hell out of this demon.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Tomix gave a disgruntled groan. He sat up -again- and said with an annoyed tone:
"No. I don't. And the only reason I'm up here is because I wanted to take a nap. I honestly don't give a crap in hell about what those things are."
He lay back down, his 4 skulls clinking together, moving the gems inside.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:32 am

"That's weird... It's the first time I've encountered such a demon. Mostly demons like you just doesn't like fighting, but you- well you just don't care huh?" Icarus laughed for a bit. He really didn't know what to think of this guy, but he sure was an interesting phenomena.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:33 am

Tomix made another disgruntled sigh.
"Yep, that's me. Bored, lazy, and bored again."
He gave a huge yawn and closed his eyes.
"So...you're an angel? If I had any demon 'instincts' I would be attacking you right now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:25 am

"Yes, I am an angel... But I don't think there is some form of instinct involve in our antagonistic approach towards each other. It's just how we like to do things.." Icarus smirked- he was trying to irk the demon. Well, he was just bored as well and he thought he should do something fun or else he'd have nothing to put on his pocket when he goes to sleep today.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:08 am

Tomix was seriously annoyed. He didn't understand half the words this guy was saying.
"Uh huh. Y'see. I kinda was in the middle of somthing-sorting my skulls- and I kind of like to be alone. Are you purposely trying to piss me off?" Tomix made an annoyed face.
Back to top Go down
Icarus
Admin
Admin
Icarus

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:41 am

"Depends. Maybe, maybe not." Smiling like the dick Icarus was, he wasn't really like this. He just felt like it, like that random feeling you get when you get hungry and start looking for food, right now Icarus was just looking for something to do.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Tomix

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 am

"What kind of answer is that."
He grabbed one of his skulls, and started rattling the object inside, really just because he was bored.
"...Are you going to say somthing intresting? I'm trying to kill time here. I mean, I have to live for eternity...y'know what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The bored Demon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bored Demon.   The bored Demon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bored Demon.
Page 1 of 1