Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 I_voting_barZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 I_voting_barZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Zilo laughs aloud his white aura went around him. He can now hold more sake then the worlds biggest man and still stand and walk normaly now "No need to worry with my In human strength i can stand alot of stuff even being drunk it replenish me but when i release it ill not be able to walk." He drinks down the sake.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Sei sighs and rolls her eyes than giggles. "Sake is a sipping drink, you shouldn't drink it that fast silly. Besides if you keep relying on your abilities like that you'll never build up a tolerance to it." Sei figures she may end up having to help him back to the room later on, but the thought isn't something she finds disagreeable.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Zilo turns off his powers and feels everything kick in he had drank alot of sake in that state and it was affecting him bad. He got up and walked to the room fine but forgot that Sei had the kei so he braced hiself against the wall and shouted "I can share the bed with you ill stay on the side of the window so you can push me out if i do anything because it won't matter if your on the floor when i get too drunk i can't control myself."
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Sei sighs and brings the last of the sake with er. She opens the room with the key and lets Zilo in as she follows behind him to make sure the door is not only closed but locked. She guides him to the bed and helps him lay down than cover him with blankets. "See you in themorning big guy, the bed is all yours." Sei turns to look for a good spot in the floor so she can get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:31 pm

The next morning Zilo was gone and Sei was on the bed Zilo had went without telling anyone and just left a note for the girl he had just meet he was outside and looked back up into the building he was at and started to walk off not turning around. He knew he would only drag her down if he stayed with her.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Sei sighs and wonders why he left without saying anything. She looks up at the ceiling feeling uncomfortable on the bed since she was more used to sleeping on floors or in tree limbs. She gets up and goes to the door, she plans on returning the keys and going to the next place she hears about being in need of help. Sei's life now consists of endless traveling, she never stays anywhere long enough to form permanent bonds with others, she actually looked forward to having someone to talk to while on the road or while drinking. She leaves the room sighing and closes the door prepared to be on her way.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Zilo comes walking up the her side without her noticing until she hears him stop right beside her. He then looked he was taller then her but was Younger but seemed more older looking. He stood there waiting to see what she said as he saw that he had left pain in her for leaving he stood there and just starred.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:46 pm

"You didn't have to leave you know? Besides that bed wasn't very comfortable for me. It was too soft, I orefer the ground, floor or tree limbs. If you really want to go your own way I won't stop you, I just thought we could be a team and help people. It isn't everday people like us make friends so I hoped we could talk together, drink together and watch each others backs. I guess maybe I deluded myself didn't I?" Sei sighs and waits for Zilo to respind.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:53 pm

"No you didn't honestly i think of you as a friend and maybe later on more then just a friend and for now i think of you as more then a friend. Not in a harassment way if you understand what i mean. And i didn't mean to leave you i feel as if there's something that keeps me with you and i don't know what that is yet. And ill follow you till i die." He smiles at Sei.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:06 pm

"Are you saying you like me as more than a friend? Like dating or more? I'm not ready for that sort of thing to be honest. I have no idea what type of children I would have. Would they be normal like those I protect or would they end up being like me? I'm not even ready to think about it either, if you want to go your own way it's okay with me. It is your life after all, but if you do, at least try to stay alive so we can meet again okay?" Sei looks into his eyes knowing that they are likely to meet again if he goes his own way.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:09 pm

He smiles he had just sad that was not his intentions and walked off the other way and pulled out his sword and disappeared from sight as if he was a ghost. There was no foot prints no nothing he was just gone. No windows open no doors just there and then gone.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:19 pm

Sei returns the key and heads out for parts unknown. She walks into the forest as the villagers watch her leave, they almost wish she would stay in their village but they know that she won't do such a thing. She pays attention to everything around her as she walks knowing that things aren't always as they seem.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Zilo knows that his time is coming soon. Fate had told him that a demon would be coming soon to kil him. And he would be killed. He didn't want to bring sei into that sorta thing and was walking down the road ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Sei continues on figuring she is alone again. As she walks along she pays attention to her surroundings. So far nothing to worry about, so she continues on her way hoping to have a somewhat quiet journey this time.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

The sun was coming down it was getting dark. He knew he had to stop here for the night and get stuff prepared. He hung a line acroos the trees and washed his clothes and hung them up. He then looked into the pond and saw there was some fish. He put on some of his Shorts and divded in trying to catch fish. He continued to do this until he could catch one.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:48 pm

Sei wanders into Zilo's camp unexpectedly. She finds his clothing on a line across some trees with no sign of him at the moment. Sei climbs a tree and hides so that Zilo shouldn't be able to see her easily.She wants to observe him, wait for him to go to sleep and than split after he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Zilo caught a small fish and saw that it was just a tiny thing and put it back in the water. He caught another small one and saw that it wasn't fully grown. He finally caught a cat fish the size of him. He finally caught the thing. He took it over to the fire place and started to cook it. the aroma on it was letting off delicious smells. He finally he cooked it all the way. And was eating it. He saw a cub walking towards him. He then wandered where the mother was and was looking arond. He started to feed it when more came running out. In his head he went oh shit.And out form behind the bush was the mother. It came over and sniffed him. He then recongized it was the one he had helped long ago. He feed the mother and the cubs some of the fish. They walked away. He layed on the ground on his back and looked into the trees. He though he something. He stared at it then the moon hit a shinning thing in the tree and flashed him. He closed his eyes ignoring it and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Sei watched Zilo until he went to sleep. She smiled when he fed the the cubs and their mother. She almost thought he saw when he looked in her direction, but when he looked away she sighed. She waits 20 until minutes after he falls asleep and sneaks out of the tree and creeps off leaving him behind. After she gets 2 miles away she runs off at fullspeed using the energy fields around her feet. She feels he is better off without her right now.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Zilo appears beside her. "why where you watching me?" He said as he walked closer to her wondering if she took anything from he taking off like that. He had fooled her that he was asleep and he did in fact see her.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:09 pm

"[color=lightpink]I came upon your camp and had no idea if it was you or someone else. I was curious and decided to watch that's all. Besides I have no reason to take anything. I thought you said you were going your own way. Besides I don't like draggin g people around if they they want to do their own thing, if I did that I'd be the same as a raider right[/color}?"

Last edited by Sei Sakuraoka on Sun May 23, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Zilo laughed and said "I thought you where following me we didn't split up you where ust walking slow." He then stood there smiling at the girl he had new respect for and said "Well we should rest for tonight tomorrow there should be more raiders coming this way."
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:40 pm

"I usually end up having some trouble when I travel. I was hoping it would be different this time. I sometimes like walking like a normal human since it lets me see the beauty of the world. Most humans don't pay attention to it anymore, it's such a shame. All that beauty and and they either ignore, ruin it or go about killing each other over petty reasons. I guess things never change do they?" Sei sits against a tree and rests for a bit. She wonders what Zilo is going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Zilo just falls backwards onto the ground starring at the stars with his hands behind his head and his legs in a v shape. "Well where we going to anything in mind? Because im following you and if i don't wanna go there i have a choice." He starts to laugh because he was just kidding with her but really did want to know where they where going.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:52 pm

"Of course you have a choice, I'm not without compassion silly.I just go in a direction and see where I find myself that's all." Sei giggles warmly wondering where Zilo is trying to go with this.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Zilo smiles and says "Ill take first watch tonight incase someone tries to steal our stuff." He jumps into the tree and sits there starring off into the road incase anything came at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next