Gods War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP about the war between angels and demons for supremacy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Storyline and Chapter Updates!
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:10 am by Icarus
I am proud to say that the brief History of God's War that will answer most questions, including who is Fate is now posted on the Plot and Update forum. Also, I have posted our First Chapter which is named "The Four Horsemen" that should be finished within two months. This First Chapter will be the basis of events during its run as well as most RPs.

Here are the links you should check …

Comments: 0
Good news!
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:44 am by Icarus
Hello, I would like to say that the site has been running great! But we need more players if were going to keep running, we also need more people to start RPing, so go and do your applications as early as you can.

The more players you invite, the more fun the site will be!

Thank you!

Comments: 0
Navigation
 Portal
 Character Creation
 General Rules
 Race Information
 Other Information
Latest topics
» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:19 pm by Shinigami Kyra

» Aaron Zelik(WIP)
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm by Aaron

» Persephone WIP
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 am by Persephone

» Kurokon Shikyo
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 am by Kurokon

» Rainy day in tokyo (open)
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:04 pm by Zilo

» Naruto: Hidden Secrets
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:54 pm by Sei Sakuraoka

» A journey to nowhere
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am by Zilo

» Anyone, Anyone
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 am by Uriel

» Exsistence...a lie?
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:17 am by Tomix

Affiliates
God's War Affliate Button

Our Affliates

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Affili10

Top posters
Kohaku
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 I_vote_lcapZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 I_voting_barZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Rikuto
Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 I_vote_lcapZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 I_voting_barZilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Zilo
Icarus
Zero Kaji
Uriel
Sei Sakuraoka
Eccaia
chi
♥Kami♥

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Zilo starred at her knowing she had a nightmare he stayed quite sitting there. "its night tiem youve slept all day and all night come here." He said to her as he patted on the log right beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Sei remains where she is not sure of what to do. Although the fact ther body doesn't want to listen to her doesn't help much. "Zzilo aside from talking I can't do very much right now. I think me body was over exerted by what ever it was you did."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:02 pm

"Then go back to sleep and this time don't have a nightmare i can sty up tonight while you rest im pretty good at doing this. Now you rest and don't worry about a thing." He smiled at her but truth was he was running low on energy and he didn;t want her to find out he disn't Show a sign of tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Sei rests for awhile and falls sleep, her breathing is normal. Her body begins to rebuild it's strength since the over charge of energy caused her muscles to become strained badly enough to temporarily stop working. Her dreams are normal ones this time, as a squirrel decides to sniff her face while she sleep. It runs off after awhile and comes back to check on her again. Sei stirs a bit and remains sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:22 am

Zilo looked at the squirrel as it was messing with sei. It came running over and hopped on his shoulder and starred at the girl and waited for her to wake up as it was swinging its tail on his shoulder it was waiting just like Zilo was doing. And just watching.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm

After a few morr hours Sei wakes up and yawns while stretching. She sits up and looks around "Zilo should I make breakfast now, or is it lunch?" Sei has no memory of how much time has passed since she tried to restore the tree. She see the entire forest is restored and she is confused.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Zilo looked at her then the tree rat on his shoulder and looked back at her and smiled "It lunch time but don't worry your food right there." Right beside her was a plate full of berries and some fish. He then stood up and started to walk away not turning around. He had done enough for now. He hopes she would be alright on her own.

He walked through the forest and looked around at seeing the amazing things in the forest. He then sighed because he was born in a place that was like a forest. He continued to walk through the place as he knew it was something he was use to. He then jumped up into the trees and disappeared not ebing seen agian as if he never existed.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Sei eats the food and takes a nap thinking Zio will be back soonish.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Zilo never goes back he is gone now it is dark and there is nothing around sei besides his shirt on her and more food by her he was gone. Just gone no where to be found.
Back to top Go down
Sei Sakuraoka

Sei Sakuraoka

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Seo sighs and ghoes her way wondering if Zilo will show up again. She walks along paying attention to her surroundings making sure no one can sneak attack her as always. Alhtough Sei is sad, she had actually thought Zilo would be her travleing companion and keep her company. On the other hand she is happy he decided what he wanted to do after all.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:55 pm

K we are done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust   Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zilo meets Sei: an adventure in trust
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4